PDA

View Full Version : Lesser Reincarnation? Awesome.

semu
10-09-2009, 12:29 PM
so i logged on to lamannia to try out the lesser reincarnation. bought a shard (98% discount, awesome by the way). talked to the trainer, back in the char selection screen my character is maked as reincarnate. so let's go. clicked on it and created my 'new' toon.

reincarnated characters must have the same name. all done, clicked on create: 'that name is not allowed, please choose another name and/or last name'. whatever name i enter: 'character could not be created' and the create button is grey, have to exit the character generator.

my original character was named 'Semy'. when i entered lamannia the first time the name was changed to 'Semy-1' for some reason. so my guess the '-1' is not allowed in the creation, but it won't let me change it. i sent a ticket ingame and requested a name change to any name without the '-1', the ticket was just closed a few minutes later with the simple answer they can't help me, the in-game support team only supplies code of conduct and stuck character assiastance on the lamannia server.

this is my only toon on llama since they're still using almost a year old character data.

my feedback: reincarnation works really good ;p

Sumerianlord
10-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Yep, similar problem here, I have a -2 after a cleric I tried to Reincarnate lol. Oh well

Arianrhod
10-09-2009, 04:10 PM
What category are the lesser hearts of wood in in the store? I tried clicking the "buy now' button, and it only offered Greater hearts. Can you use Greater Hearts to Lesser Reincarnate? I don't want to buy 32-point builds just to play around with reincarnation, that's 2/3 of my points...

trptim
10-09-2009, 04:27 PM
What category are the lesser hearts of wood in in the store? I tried clicking the "buy now' button, and it only offered Greater hearts. Can you use Greater Hearts to Lesser Reincarnate? I don't want to buy 32-point builds just to play around with reincarnation, that's 2/3 of my points...

I couldn't find the Lesser either
Ended up using a Greater on my 32 point build to test this (wouldn't think 32 point builds should have this as an option, but it was the only option so I took it)
Of course he hit the bug, and is now stuck in Stormreach at level 1

Harncw
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
try using ~1 that hyphen may be a tilde

semu
10-10-2009, 04:15 AM
try using ~1 that hyphen may be a tilde
nope, you have to confirm the name before you enter reincarnate and it was a '-'

whysper
10-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Yeah, numbers are not allowed in names.

Khurse
10-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Is there a min/max level for the lesser/greater reincarnations?

I've talked to the Orc trainer, and looked in the reincarnation section of the store, but it says there's nothing available for my level 17 cleric.

whysper
10-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Lesser at least is disabled due to bugginess. See the stickies.