PDA

View Full Version : DDO Store Loot for VIP Players

TheShado
10-09-2009, 05:02 AM
If this has already been mentioned, I appologize, but in my opinion VIP players should have a chance to loot DDO Store items from treasure chests. In the early levels, I personally don't even bother with treasure chests in quests because the loot is garbage. If I want a good level 4 sword, I pretty much have to do a level 10 quest for a shot at one. F2P players get the chance to loot leveling items and dungeon access which they would normally have to pay for. I'm certainly not against this, however I think it would add much more excitement to the game if with every chest I have a chance to loot an XP potion, a hireling contract, a summon rez shrine, or some other neat DDO store feature. Obviously the goal is to have people buy/spend turbine points and not give them away, but I'm not asking for a 50/50 cool loot chance either. Like any good dealer, give me a taste of what I can get for my money...If I like it enough, I won't want to wait for another freebie.

Letrii
10-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Wait, we can loot adventure packs? Huh?!

Visty
10-09-2009, 05:04 AM
all items which you can buy in the store can you also get ingame
they might be rare and hard to get, but they are there

maybe take a look at the ebberon shards turn ins

TheShado
10-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Wait, we can loot adventure packs? Huh?!

From what I was told, it is rare, but F2P can loot adventure packs.

Letrii
10-09-2009, 07:43 AM
From what I was told, it is rare, but F2P can loot adventure packs.

First i heard of it, where did you hear it?

TheShado
10-09-2009, 02:15 PM
First i heard of it, where did you hear it?

Just some people talking in game. They said they had looted something that gave them access to Tangleroot. They could very well have been lying. If that's the case, I take back my example. However, I still think it would be cool to loot hireling contracts or something=)

Hafeal
10-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Can you tell me where and how to get a Huge bag? :eek:

maybe take a look at the ebberon shards turn ins

Robi3.0
10-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Just some people talking in game. They said they had looted something that gave them access to Tangleroot. They could very well have been lying. If that's the case, I take back my example. However, I still think it would be cool to loot hireling contracts or something=)

I would be willing to bet plat that they were confused or lying.

Zyklon
10-09-2009, 05:31 PM

Where can I loot Hair Dye Potions?
Seriously, has anyone found one in a breakable or chest?

-