PDA

View Full Version : I have no idea

clutchjason03
10-08-2009, 09:40 PM
This is what i hate about MMOs. i can never decide on a class.
I have had this game for about 2 days now testing out diffrent classes

So far i have done, Cleric, Rogue and bard..

Although i havent gotten deep into them(highest level 2) i really cant decide what to pick

It would be fun to be a Monk but it cost money and really dont feel like buying. Because i dont know if i will like it.

Here is what i'd like to be:

Sort of a fighter that has spells also to back him up when needed.. and can wear cool/good armor and weapons.

Another character i'd like to be is a group supporter that can use spells to buff and/or heal the party but if i have monsters on me i would be able to defeat them

I hope i made some sense..lol

THANKS

Brennie
10-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Replies in yellow

Sort of a fighter that has spells also to back him up when needed.. and can wear cool/good armor and weapons.

This sounds like a bard, ranger, or paladin to me. Rangers and paladins get their spells later (level 4), and they are more self-buffs and minor heals than anything else, but Rangers and Paladins excell in combat. Paladins have access to the heaviest armors too (If you think those look coolest. If you thinkchain shirts and spiffy leather armor looks coolest, check out ranger or bard).

Another character i'd like to be is a group supporter that can use spells to buff and/or heal the party but if i have monsters on me i would be able to defeat them

Cleric, all the way. Clerics are only "main healers" avaible to new, free players, and they can slap on heavy armor, sheilds, morningstars, maces, and pu tthe beat down on enemies (Especially at low level). And once the enemies start beaitng back, all you hafta do it heal yourself, and continue smashing. At higher levels, Clerics get some outrageously fantastic battle spells too, such as BladeBarrier and Implosion.

Bards can also heal (though a lot less), are usually a bit more melee profecient, and are the unadulterated kings of Buffage. They get some nifty utility and crowd control spells too!

I hope i made some sense..lol

THANKS

clutchjason03
10-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Replies in yellow

Thanks man, I appreciate the info.

Im just wondering instead of a cleric being a supporter could it also be a solo character?

Also is there anywhere you could find a Paladin and a cleric build for me.

It would help a lot

Brennie
10-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Clerics are one of the best solo characters, if not *the* best solo characters.

I'm certain you can search through the cleric and paladin forums to find a build to your liking (Accounting for personal taste forbids me from trying to show you just one build)