PDA

View Full Version : What qualifies as "first toon"

Progen
10-08-2009, 07:17 PM
So I know that the first toon on each server gets even more bonus turbine points at certain favor points. However I made some mistakes and deleted the first toon, (and every other toon) from that server and created a new one. Do i still get the bonus favor or should i just make a new account?

HamHamJ
10-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I am pretty sure the bonus is for the first time you hit those favor milestones on each server regardless of what character you do it with (but only once ever on a given server).

So if you make a character, stop playing him when he has 400 favor or whatever, make another one and take that one to 2000 whatever favor you would get the bonus rewards at the milestones between 400 and 2000 from that second character.

Progen
10-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Ok, thanks a ton. I would appreciate someone seconding his information though.

oberon131313
10-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Ok, thanks a ton. I would appreciate someone seconding his information though.
He's correct

each character gets favor rewards for certain milestones (100 favor, etc) but on the literal first character to reach certain milestones on the server, you get bonus ones. So if you create a toon that gets 5 favor on server A, you get 25 points, but all other toons that you create on server A will not get that bonus.

Oreg
10-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Consider it seconded

Onesikpup
10-08-2009, 07:38 PM
I would like to add that. even though i have toons on several servers, i did not receive bonus points for anything beyond 1 toon. period. for all servers favor milestones.

yes, i still get the 25 points per 100 favor, no matter what toon..but i didnt get the 500 bonus or whatever for reaching 1750 favor for toons on both servers. I only got it once, even though i have definately done it on both servers.

Of course, it may not count for VIP's (were "special"...and aparently not in a good way)

sirgog
10-08-2009, 07:41 PM
/second Hamham, he's correct.

Maxelcat
10-08-2009, 07:43 PM
First toon is your first failed build.

(waits for the flames)

seriously, my first toon was a Fighter/Rogue build from table top that was kick ass... I got him to about 7th level till i figured out in DDO he was Irrevocably broken...

then i started reading the forums, and learning the differences of builds...

hes still my first toon. hes still around. I still play him once in a while.

though, once i can Reincarnate him (the middle one to fix my mistakes) he'll be fine. so will my current primary.

Progen
10-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Ok, thanks guys. This was very helpful to me.