PDA

View Full Version : Lamannia Open ?

bigpun
10-08-2009, 04:43 PM
enough talk, is it even open yet ?

Memnir
10-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I still have my Llama install from over the summer - and got nothing when I tried to launch it. So, unless they've changed the install beyond the content update - I'd say it's not up yet. :)

J1NG
10-08-2009, 05:04 PM
As per announcement page, tomorrow (Friday) now.

J1NG

Tolero
10-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Sorry about that gang, it looks like Lamannia will be tomorrow. We had an...issue. A fire marshal shaped issue. He has levels in intimidate.

Shandi
10-08-2009, 05:08 PM
fire marshal? everything ok i hope :(

That sucks but that kind of situation couldnt be helped. oh well

lanthan
10-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Sorry about that gang, it looks like Lamannia will be tomorrow. We had an...issue. A fire marshal shaped issue. He has levels in intimidate.

lamannia hardware putting your electrical system over its rated limit?

J1NG
10-08-2009, 05:10 PM
One of the few times I'm glad I'm a Euro time zone person. Can sleep off most of the waiting. ;)

But yeah, no one there could Diplomacy the Marshall? :p

You lowbie developers! :p ;)

J1NG

Tolero
10-08-2009, 05:27 PM
One of the few times I'm glad I'm a Euro time zone person. Can sleep off most of the waiting. ;)

But yeah, no one there could Diplomacy the Marshall? :p

You lowbie developers! :p ;)

J1NG

Hey, he got the drop on us in a surprise round, there was no time to counter it. He had reach too, you couldn't get past him without provoking some serious opportunity attacks.

We're fine, it just managed to interrupt our work on Lamannia :( (but I guess it wouldn't be October without a visit from the fire department).

Dretharis
10-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey, he got the drop on us in a surprise round, there was no time to counter it. He had reach too, you couldn't get past him without provoking some serious opportunity attacks.

We're fine, it just managed to interrupt our work on Lamannia :( (but I guess it wouldn't be October without a visit from the fire department).

Did you try command or hold person on him? Will save was probably lowest; depending on his AC, you might've even been able to gank him once he was down. Probably had a unique axe or something.

wamjratl1
10-08-2009, 05:33 PM

and thank goodness for those visits. didn't you almost blow the place up a few years ago?

Shandi
10-08-2009, 05:34 PM
and thank goodness for those visits. didn't you almost blow the place up a few years ago?

i remember that... the fire and the pictures that were posted

jakeelala
10-08-2009, 05:38 PM
"but I guess it wouldn't be October without a visit from the fire department"

what the heck does that mean

Cavalier
10-08-2009, 06:31 PM

Lots of companies get their bi-yearly fire drill from their local Fire Departments in October.

We're supposed to get rain and cold tomorrow, so I am looking at that as a portent to our having OUR drill.

Oh well, could be worst....could be snow :)

Quikster
10-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Did you try command or hold person on him? Will save was probably lowest; depending on his AC, you might've even been able to gank him once he was down. Probably had a unique axe or something.

He might have bumped cha and dumped wis, then with all the avail feats take FoP. This enables him to have a huge intimi & good saves.

Wasnt there a fire at Turbine last October? Thats my guess.

QuantumFX
10-08-2009, 11:05 PM

http://itwontstayinvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fmb.png
HOW-DY TOLERO!!!

I know what you’re thinkin’ We’re all perfectly safe in this forum.

Tolero and Tarrant - Right!

WRONG! Just about every forum post here is a potential flamewar!

Let me show you somethin’. Let’s just say you set up this thread about Reincarnation… And you accidentally fill the release notes with incomplete information… Like so. Later that night the playerbase comes in. They can’t figure it out for themselves and they post a question and boom he’s turnin the feedback thread into a weeny roast!!

BLAKROC
10-08-2009, 11:26 PM

should have CUBED him just sayin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek:

TechNoFear
10-09-2009, 12:20 AM
A fire marshal shaped issue. He has levels in intimidate.

The ones I deal with onsite also have the cursed 'Big Red Hat of Diplomacy' (-15).

thegreatcthulhu
10-09-2009, 12:21 AM
http://itwontstayinvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fmb.png
HOW-DY TOLERO!!!

I know what you’re thinkin’ We’re all perfectly safe in this forum.

Tolero and Tarrant - Right!

WRONG! Just about every forum post here is a potential flamewar!

Let me show you somethin’. Let’s just say you set up this thread about Reincarnation… And you accidentally fill the release notes with incomplete information… Like so. Later that night the playerbase comes in. They can’t figure it out for themselves and they post a question and boom he’s turnin the feedback thread into a weeny roast!!

Gahck, wahahahaahaha!!!

Cthulhu appreciates the insanity.

SirShen
10-09-2009, 09:01 AM
So are we there yet? When will it be open?

ChromeIce01
10-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Problem fixed...Forgot about port fowarding for router..Thanks

Tolero
10-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Lamannia should now be available!

SirShen
10-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Lamannia should now be available!

Well all i get is System.Xml.XmlExcption: all the time.