PDA

View Full Version : Things to add to the Store?

Jarlaxis
10-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Just a couple of items that I think would be nice to be able to purchase in the Store, sooner rather than later.

Cleansing Stones for Green Steel Items (High point cost Of course)

Useful weapons for lower level characters (You have to admit, pay money for just a +1 "weapon type here"? why not throw a normal elemental damage buff to it).

I'm sure there is a litany of items that are "Eventually" going to make it into the store and further lists of things other people would like to add as well.

Anhunedd
10-09-2009, 08:26 AM
I second that elemental weapon idea. The prices on the AH for those things are geared so much towards twinkage, they are out of the reach of new players who could use them.

I wouldn't drop loads of real money, but 50-100 points for a +1 Flaming/Cold/Acid Rapier I can use for a few levels is something I might consider.

Same with Mithril +1 armour - massively overpriced on the AH, but would hardly break the game if people can buy it for their first few levels.

Jarlaxis
10-09-2009, 08:40 AM
I realize that there is another thread on this in other forums, but I want this one to actually be taken seriously. Some of the things listed in the other thread are a bit out there.

+1 or +2 Mithril or even Adamantine wouldn't be a bad idea, didn't think about that. good call