PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say

JayDubya
10-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Awesome!

Lots of people were *****ing about not having 32 point builds in the store. Fixed
(Not me, I didn't care either way)

Lots of people were *****ing about not being able to fix their ability points. Fixed!

Lots of people were *****ing about their 28 point builds having to be rerolled and losing all their bound items. Fixed!

Lots of people were *****ing about having to reroll if they screwed up their build. Fixed (although it's an expensive fix)

Lots of people were wondering how they would fill their time when they capped @ 20 - Fixed! - now they can respec and start over.

I am quite pleased

kaelis
10-08-2009, 01:30 PM
This post has enough optimism for the entire forums. I approve.

moorewr
10-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Boo! Hiss! JayDubya, I demand you start belly-aching immediately!

Strakeln
10-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Brace yourself, folks.

Be sure you're sitting down.

Okay, are you ready?

/signed

This update looks so friggin awesome that I may take the entire month off from complaining about Turbine. That, my friends, would be a HUGE accomplishment.

I haven't read everything yet, but I have to say, I am impressed.

Thrudh
10-08-2009, 03:18 PM

I wasn't sitting down... but I fell down and hit my head after seeing this post...

:)

JayDubya
10-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Boo! Hiss! JayDubya, I demand you start belly-aching immediately!

Your request has been granted

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=206169

JayDubya
10-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Oh yeah, and another good thing - epic level raids and yet another form of crafting.

Faethe
10-08-2009, 03:40 PM
I wasn't sitting down... but I fell down and hit my head after seeing this post...

:)

What's today's date? How many fingers am I holding up?

Oh, and don't forget to fill out an accident form [you know, in case you want to file gamer's comp or something...:D]

Chazzie
10-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Easy button =====> (Push Here) <====== :(

Barumar
10-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Brace yourself, folks.

Okay, are you ready?

/signed

This update looks so friggin awesome that I may take the entire month off from complaining about Turbine. That, my friends, would be a HUGE accomplishment.

I haven't read everything yet, but I have to say, I am impressed.

OMG :eek: - someone make a note of the date/time he said that!

AND make sure it gets stored in 'the vault' :D.

Barumar

Strakeln
10-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Okay, I've read the whole thing. It's official. I will refrain from complaining about Turbine until November 9th.

ahpook
10-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Okay, I've read the whole thing. It's official. I will refrain from complaining about Turbine until November 9th.

The explosion from pent up rage on Nov 9 should be legendary. GL keeping it in til then :)

Easy button =====> (Push Here) <====== :(

I scoured the release notes and saw no mention of "easy button". I even searched for "Push Here" and came up with nothing. :(

Tarrant
10-08-2009, 05:11 PM

Well, my work here is done. Vacation time, see you on the 9th.

Barumar
10-08-2009, 05:34 PM

Now that's the Strakeln we all know and love (or hate - depending on his and our moods :D).

Barumar

moorewr
10-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Well, my work here is done. Vacation time, see you on the 9th.

tee hee