PDA

View Full Version : Any Spots in a Thursday Evening Static Group?

yams
10-06-2009, 11:38 PM
I am a F2P player looking to join an existing or brand new group that plays Thursday evenings from 9pm EST to anytime. I have the modules Delera's Tomb and Tangleroot Gorge right now, with an eye on numerous others. I'd prefer a group that keeps outside contact to a minimum, i.e. no buying on the AH, no trading with players that aren't in the group, no playing without the group, etc., and no or 'light' permadeath, but honestly I'm not picky and will settle for what I can get. The only thing that I absolutely require from a static group is no zerging.

I have a level 1/4 rogue/cleric and a level 4 barb on Sarlona if any existing groups will have me, and I'd be happy to roll up a new character on any server for a newly forming group. I'd like to play a Wizard, a Cleric, or a Paladin, but again I'm not picky and will roll whatever's needed to flesh out a group. If you want to group with me on Sarlona and see if I'm your type send me a PM with times you can play or friend Xanward and Robotnik.

thalion
10-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Saw your Founder Tag - PM sent.