PDA

View Full Version : Shared Bank

Cyr
10-05-2009, 02:21 PM
So I keep on seeing as the #1 Cool whatever in the store the shared bank slot. This is another prime example of who priced this item? It costs ~1500 TP which is ~ the price of the Vale + Amarath or 2 Character Slots + small adventure pack. My guildies were astonished over this price tag when I told them about it. I was too. Perhaps if it allowed sharing between servers also and was ~1/3 the price it might sell better? Or just was 1/5 the price. About $3 sounds right for a convenience feature. And that would put it at about 1/2 the cost of a character slot.

BucMan55
10-05-2009, 04:17 PM
I dunno, the ability to trade BOA stuff is pretty nice. Running Sharn Syndicate line to give a nicked weapon or two to a char that hasnt been outside Korthos yet(save to the harbor to get to sunny side and access to mailbox, AH, and said shared bank) is pretty powerful.

Missing_Minds
10-06-2009, 01:14 PM
I think the pricing is probably being done to match usefulness.

That shared bank slot is 20 MORE slots than what you would have normally, on top of the ablity to trade stuff that you could have other swise spent plat on to send in the mail. Including the fact you can trade items between characters that would have otherwise been untradeable. (aka bound to account)

If I didn't have it already, I would plunk down the TP for it.

nastysasquatch
10-07-2009, 01:11 PM
i agree it costs WAY to much. the benefit of it is very good but not worth the insane cost.

Cernnunos
10-07-2009, 01:16 PM
wow, shared bank across servers, talk about all new bugs, lost items, and more.