PDA

View Full Version : Money slot in shared bank space

Entwhistle
10-05-2009, 12:35 PM
I'd like to be able to put money into the shared bank space. It'd be easier and faster than mailing it between characters.

Talon_Moonshadow
10-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Put money in the bank?

Where do you people get these crazy ideas?

Feylina
10-05-2009, 03:05 PM
next we'll be wanting more than 20 measly shared bank slots :)

Chiapet
10-05-2009, 03:06 PM
/signed

Very good idea, it would be very nice.

96th_Malice
10-05-2009, 03:07 PM
/signed

Very good idea, it would be very nice.

Agreed !

Great idea !!

Pwesiela
10-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Put money in the bank?

Where do you people get these crazy ideas?

Xoriat. Err...Sorry bout that. Thelanis.

Bladedge
10-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Iam for putting money into the shared bank space but only if we get interest paid out daily or weekly of what we have in the bank.:D

Falco_Easts
10-05-2009, 05:37 PM
/signed, great idea.

Zzevel
10-06-2009, 03:53 PM
/Signed

Or even pool all money on your inventory page, all chars have access to your 'account coins' at all times, no moving required! If you want it there, you will get it there anyway, just rip out every thin in the way!

KoboldKiller
10-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Agreed.

Lorien_the_First_One
10-06-2009, 03:59 PM
/Signed

Or even pool all money on your inventory page, all chars have access to your 'account coins' at all times, no moving required! If you want it there, you will get it there anyway, just rip out every thin in the way!

Nope. Those of us that don't like playing twink on new chars (or for PDers or other guilds that can't) would have a problem with "all shared". But the bank gold share tab idea helps everyone.

spifflove
10-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Every 1k coins takes up 1 bank slot:p Bags available at ddo store!

cdbd3rd
10-06-2009, 04:01 PM
/Signed

The only thing I see that might cause a problem with are folks that RP/PD certain characters that shouldn't have access to the cash of their other chars. If it's all lumped together, that would make it next to impossible to keep track of what that specific RP/PD char is supposed to have.

I support the cash into shared bank idea.

Pwesiela
10-06-2009, 04:06 PM
/Signed

Disagree with this, however.

You're gonna run into a lot of players, especially vet players, who are gonna hit that natural gold limit (don't remember what it is exactly) a lot faster if all gold collected by each player is pooled by account.

I'm all for a way to transfer money between characters that doesn't involve the mail box with it's 9999pp 9999gp 9999sp 9999cp issues. The shared bank is a great way to do this.

KoboldKiller
10-06-2009, 04:11 PM
The only thing I see that might cause a problem with are folks that RP/PD certain characters that shouldn't have access to the cash of their other chars. If it's all lumped together, that would make it next to impossible to keep track of what that specific RP/PD char is supposed to have.

I support the cash into shared bank idea.

Good point. I would hope any PD players would have the morals to be honest about this but people are what they are.

ToyVIP
10-06-2009, 04:20 PM
/signed

I like this idea...

Mercules
10-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Good point. I would hope any PD players would have the morals to be honest about this but people are what they are.

It's not morals, it's laziness and not wanting to do bookkeeping. :) Stopping after selling off junk or repairing to record in a spreadsheet how many Copper/Gold/Plat I just spent/earned would be annoying. Doing the same for the amount I just pulled from a chest would be tedious.

Letrii
10-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Or you might forget all money is shared and spend too much on one toon and not have it when you need it for repairs on another.

Phidius
10-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Or you might forget all money is shared and spend too much on one toon and not have it when you need it for repairs on another.

I do that anyways... I just have to log each character and visit the mailbox on each one before I can spend their life savings on that new rapier :)

Kistilan
10-07-2009, 12:38 PM
/signed

This would reduce mails held in mailboxes. AWESOME Idea. It would be much more stable to have one permenant "object" holding moneys attached to the already-permenant object (the account bank) rather than have X-Posted Mails awaiting deletion/retrieval, etc in the mailbox system.

Letrii
10-08-2009, 10:35 AM
I do that anyways... I just have to log each character and visit the mailbox on each one before I can spend their life savings on that new rapier :)

My point was, you could do it by accident almost. It is very deliberate to send plat through mail, being able to see exactly how much each toon has left.