PDA

View Full Version : Adventure, Inc.

ispeedonthe405
10-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Founded yesterday after a rare, good PUG experience, Adventure, Inc. is opening its doors.

A lot of us are subscribers and/or VIP players but you don't have to be. The only requirement is that you have fun.

Current members range from levels 3 to 9. Contact Jaeselle in-game if you're looking for one of those zero-pressure, non "elite" guild situations.

PlanetSeer
10-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Do you plan on running together as a persistent group? What time zone do you plan to play in?

Edit: Look at me; full of questions. I'm just happy for you that you found a good PUG situation. I'm a new player, but I'm craving one of those Guild situation from the Internet show "The Guild".

Have a fun!!

ispeedonthe405
10-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm not sure what time zone everyone is in but some of us are operating on PST with good crossover.

Sabatha
10-11-2009, 04:11 PM
How many people do you guys have? This sounds just about our speed; my spouse and I have been duoing a cleric and rogue, but we're looking to group up more now that we've hit level 6. We're casual FTPers who are slowing buying the more interesting adventure packs as we level up.