PDA

View Full Version : Let us see purchased adventure packs.

cipher_nemo4
10-02-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm tired of looking through my purchase history and clicking on individual transactions to see what adventure packs I've purchased. Or, worse, process of elimination by what's left to purchase for level ranges at the store.

Please give us a nice list of purchased adventure packs so that when my friends want to know which ones I have, I can quickly reference it.

Thanks.

Inejiro
10-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Next time you go through the transactions, and for future transactions, write them down. Voila!, an easy quick reference list.

cipher_nemo4
10-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Next time you go through the transactions, and for future transactions, write them down. Voila!, an easy quick reference list.

In that case, we don't need in-game character sheets to keep track of things. Next time you level, just write down all of your stats and HP. Viola!, an easy quick reference list.

Cyr
10-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I was just thinking the same thing yesterday when someone asked me what packs I had purchased. Silly me I thought I could just quickly pull up total purchases and check.

vision187
01-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Is there a way to find them? Because it seems the in game store only shows recent purchases. I would like to be able to find all of my purchase history because I can hardly remember which adventure packs I have.

Thruck
01-26-2010, 09:17 AM
I agree, I need a list as well, particularly so I can keep my character bio up to date - makes it easy for folks to figure out if I have a P2P pack for grouping purposes.

Thruck/Joseph

DANTEIL
01-26-2010, 09:26 AM
I do this by looking in the store at the packs that still show up for me. If they show up in the store, then I haven't bought them yet. If I don't see them, then I assume I have them.

Rumbaar
01-26-2010, 03:13 PM
If you view the guest pass area it will only show for Quest packs you have, and give you an idea of the ones you've purchased.

Celfious
02-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Being VIP and new to the game it is not easy at all to know which "packages" are P2P or F2P

Maybe there can be a list of all P2P packages for us and it breaks down information about it as well as a Buy now icon if it is not already acquired. VIP could have the option to buy a package as well or at least see the price of it in case they need to save points and drop VIP for some time.

MysterX
02-10-2010, 04:31 PM
I would appreciate this feature as well.

Pfamily
02-10-2010, 04:34 PM
VIP and doesn't affect me, but it seems like a good, and rather obvious, idea Turbine should have instituted from the beginning.

/signed

AbsynthMinded
02-14-2010, 01:57 PM
I for one archive all my purchase receipt emails..

Personal responsibility trumps customer service almost every time.

AZgreentea
02-14-2010, 02:08 PM
I would love an easier interface ingame that simply listed them. Thats what modern computers are for, right, to more easily manage data? It would be simple to add it as a tab to an interface such as the Social Panel or the one that tells you which quests you have completed at what lvl.

Additionally, it would make the job of selling them easier for DDO, since a quick link to the DDO store would let me grab it. Why make me consult my notepad which is already full of scribbles about quests or make me break open my archived emails when a quick list would sell it better?

AbsynthMinded
02-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Ya but it's really a redundant feature making it 'easier' on the consumer.. It's not necessary. Players can and do have access to this information, it's just not spoon fed in a pretty feature developed just for that.