PDA

View Full Version : UI Help please

MarshalVaako
10-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Heya,
I've been fiddling with the UI to get it to where I feel comfortable as it feels really clutterd right now. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to completely close tabs, not just move or resize them.
In particular I want to get rid of the tab at the top with the shortcuts for inventory and spellbook and so forth, as I can just hit the hotkeys and it takes alot of space.
Also is there anyway to close the map all the way?

Thanks

Cedwin
10-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Heya,
I've been fiddling with the UI to get it to where I feel comfortable as it feels really clutterd right now. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to completely close tabs, not just move or resize them.
In particular I want to get rid of the tab at the top with the shortcuts for inventory and spellbook and so forth, as I can just hit the hotkeys and it takes alot of space.

Thanks

There is a little icon that looks like an eye, if you click that it hides or makes that particular element transparent.

Also, I think the default key for hiding everything is Alt+Z, if you want to just toggle all UI elements on and off.

tihocan
10-02-2009, 11:44 AM
I hear you! Unfortunatley, afaik this can't be done.

What I do myself is I put both the icons and the map on the very top left corner of the screen. Then I place 3 horizontal hotbars on top of them. I hit the M key when I need to see the map. It works well enough :)

MarshalVaako
10-02-2009, 11:48 AM
I hear you! Unfortunatley, afaik this can't be done.

What I do myself is I put both the icons and the map on the very top left corner of the screen. Then I place 3 horizontal hotbars on top of them. I hit the M key when I need to see the map. It works well enough :)

Not that I'm doubting you, but theres really no way to close the shortcut tab? I can understand not being able to close the map but the shortcut tab is worthless once you learn the shortcuts.

tihocan
10-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Not that I'm doubting you, but theres really no way to close the shortcut tab? I can understand not being able to close the map but the shortcut tab is worthless once you learn the shortcuts.
I know, it's stupid. But it's not a big deal since it can be hidden below a hotbar :rolleyes: