PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a friendly, fun guild

Sirielia
10-01-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm looking for a guild that has a family type environment that is mainly there for casual fun. I only really play with just my husband or solo, so I'm not looking for a guild that runs every quest (or most) together. Just mainly want one that is mainly social, helpful, no pressure to really group together but isn't opposed to it should it happen. :)

DoctorWhofan
10-01-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm looking for a guild that has a family type environment that is mainly there for casual fun. I only really play with just my husband or solo, so I'm not looking for a guild that runs every quest (or most) together. Just mainly want one that is mainly social, helpful, no pressure to really group together but isn't opposed to it should it happen. :)

You sound like Merc's Only material! We are a casual, no frills guild that mostly PuGs. We are here to help each other out, and the server, but we don't need things like Guild events to stay as friends and work together.

Shoot me a PM here or an in-game mail to Trissa. My Hubby and I would love it! (and I would like another girl in the guild!! :p)

Smokeyturtle
10-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Hello my name is SmokeyTurtle
Leader of Smokey's Guild
We would like to welcome all Levels/Classes/Races to our family.
You say what is in it for me at Smokey's ?
Well I say Fellowship and a place where everyone knows your name.
We also have a website..So you can share your best moments here at Smokey's Guild"

\/\/elcome All /\/ew /\/\embers.........

http://smokeyguild.tripod.com/

Leader 2006
SmokeyTurtle

#1 officer 2006
BurninDragon