PDA

View Full Version : VIP points for those us who pay for more than one month at a time

amethystdragon
10-01-2009, 08:52 PM
I have been trying to look through the forums for an answer to my question and have been unable to find one. Most of the posts that I am seeing about when we should be receiving our VIP points is saying, that we should receive our points with in 24 hours of our sub renewing. I would like to know how this should be working for those us who pay for 6 months or a year at a time? Will we receive 500 points a month based upon the date of the month that our sub renews, or will we receive 3000 points for 6 months or 6000 for a year when our sub actualy renews?

I understand that there is currently a bug relating to people receiving their points. I am just trying to figure out the schedule for VIP points for those of us who choose to pay for more than one month at a time.

2Hunters
10-02-2009, 08:12 PM
I have the same question. It was my understanding that as a player who has the six month payment plan I would be receiving 500 points each month on the day my payment is due. My payment is due on November 1st, should I not then have received 500 points on October 1st? October 1st has come and gone and no points were given to me. A little clarification would be nice please.