PDA

View Full Version : fastest way to see the level of your party members?

sunkenfaith
09-30-2009, 08:31 AM
whats the fastest way to see the level of ur party members besides pressing /who?

Healemup
09-30-2009, 09:35 AM
If they are close enough, you can hit the magnifying glass after selecting them (Examine). Or, if there is an LFM involved still, you can find the listing and they are all shown together.

Lasica
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM
If they are close, just face them and hit Z key. That show same info as selecting them and pressing magnifying glass. Of course they have to be close to you.

Personally I start 99% of groups I'm in, so I know what level they are that way.

Angelus_dead
09-30-2009, 05:01 PM
This is a legit complaint. It should be easier than it is, especially when Anonymous gets involved.

-Tetsuo-
09-30-2009, 11:53 PM
Ya i wish it was a little easier to see party levels

sunkenfaith
10-01-2009, 12:35 AM
yeah, quoted for truth. This is one of the little things that I wish could be implemented, the other thing being able to see your party member's health in numbers - that way i can gauge the appropriate heal spell to use on him (CSW, CMW etc)

Garth_of_Sarlona
10-01-2009, 12:38 AM
If you're a party leader you can put the LFM back up briefly and check everyone's levels then take it down again. But this only works if you're the leader. Otherwise your options are a quick /who <character name> or going to my.ddo.com and searching for them (but this can be a bit slow).

Garth

sephiroth1084
10-01-2009, 12:49 AM
This is a legit complaint. It should be easier than it is, especially when Anonymous gets involved.

/signed

Brennie
10-01-2009, 02:29 AM
yeah, quoted for truth. This is one of the little things that I wish could be implemented, the other thing being able to see your party member's health in numbers - that way i can gauge the appropriate heal spell to use on him (CSW, CMW etc)

Truth! Petition! Make it so, number 1!

The difference between a "Medium sliver of health" from the level 15 dwarven barbarian vs. thelevel 13 drow wizard in your group is sizable. Figuring out how much your heal spells land for is still a skill, but knowing which spell to use and when is a frikkin artform.

I would really like to be able to judge my teammates health in a more numerical term, seeing as how "Red bars" are so ridiculously relative.

Ditto for blue bars, as I will occasionally assume someone has far more maximum spellpoints than they do before loading them with a DV or two.

sunkenfaith
10-01-2009, 02:34 AM
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2452147 Posted on Suggestions, please sign!

scidude
10-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Maybe they could add the level of all players on the quest XP button display, instead of just the highest level player.

ivar415
10-01-2009, 09:34 AM
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2452147 Posted on Suggestions, please sign!
Well, as I´m F2p and can only post here.

FRACKING SIGNED!!

Nonan
10-01-2009, 09:41 AM

Umm.. maybe just ask your tank what there HP's are and guage it from there....

I usually haver a decent idea of what spell to use after the frist couple of fights. It may take you a while to get used to it.