PDA

View Full Version : Instead of or in addition to guest passes

scidude
09-30-2009, 04:38 AM
Why not let a VIP player sort of "deputize" another player. That player can then accompany the VIP player wherever he/she goes. I havent actually used the guest passes but from what I've read they don't seem very useful. The mid level quests take too long and the lower level quests, well, 30 points is fairly pricey for some quick noobish stuff. If VIP had this ability, I'd buy it in a second, as it is, I'm debating on just buying some adventure packs or none at all...
So how to implement it? Like a buff or something that lasts one hour on the other player and can be recast every 50 minutes-hour, whatever. So you can only deputize one player.

Uska
09-30-2009, 05:17 AM
maybe give each vip so many free passes a month. I think your idea is to free with it and defeats turbines purpose in selling the packs and passes, I think maybe 4 free passes a week might be good and those only for lvl 10 content and lower just to give people a taste.

scidude
09-30-2009, 05:29 AM
maybe give each vip so many free passes a month. I think your idea is to free with it and defeats turbines purpose in selling the packs and passes, I think maybe 4 free passes a week might be good and those only for lvl 10 content and lower just to give people a taste.

Nah, my idea would increase the amount of players signing up for VIP and increase the amount of new players"sticking with the game" because of the less-hassle implementation. New people aren't gonna buy VIP I don't think, cause they will wait tuntil they are over level 5, and then they will probably just but some mid level adventure packs or two.