PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for guild.

Utherius
09-28-2009, 06:18 PM
So i'm a new player to DDO. I am a VIP and mainly i'm looking for a guild to really help me learn the ins and outs. I can be both a power gamer and a casual depending on how life has decided to kick me in the junk for that week. I have a multitude of characters with a 7 pld being the highest and a plethora of lv3-4.

I'm currently in the process of moving cross country, so at the moment i'm going to be on rarely at best until I can get my family settled in our new place and new job etc (See comment above about being kicked in the junk) but am still looking for a friendly, active, mature, fun guild to be a part of in DDO.

JMP2
09-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Look up House of Penton. We are a guild mixed with uber players and also casual players. Myself being military i understand moving the family around alot. The only thing I ask is be respectful with each other and have a good time. If you see us in game send a tell or u can pm me on a time you will be on. In game look for Owam, Lisamischel, Remos, Wilayreden, Sizzzzler, or Solintinia, these are my officers. look forward to seeing you in game. We are normally on in the evening after 7pm eastern standard time. Good luck on the guild search.