PDA

View Full Version : New idea for trainers in Korthos

RavenStormclaw
09-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Ok I know this is fluff and would be way down the list of things to do....but on the other hand would be an interesting contest and probably not that hard to implement. Mind you its just an idea.

So here it is:

We've all got that one character we hang on to for sentimental reasons what ever they be. I have one. I got to thinking it would be cool if you could replace the current trainers on Kortho's with retired player characters. Sort of a tribue to those who have played and supported this game so long. They would become the trainers. Furthermore, you could add a little museum on korthos where the retired characters armor and wepons were displayed. This would server two purposes: be unique and a way for us to change the game, and secondly I think it would wet the appetites of new players to see what they can work for and get. A little carrot never hurts.

Turbine could hold a contest to seek out these new trainers. Maybe write a little blurb about why your characters wants to retire to korhos and become a trainer best entries could be selected by a combination of turbine and popular vote.

Just a thought.

DoctorWhofan
09-28-2009, 01:12 PM
neat! However, I would not want my very first pally train ANYONE. And my other toons are still active. Though Trissa as a Cleric trainer, Sousake as a Pally trainer and Kleo as a sorcerer trainer would be an awesome.

RavenStormclaw
09-28-2009, 02:21 PM
neat! However, I would not want my very first pally train ANYONE. And my other toons are still active. Though Trissa as a Cleric trainer, Sousake as a Pally trainer and Kleo as a sorcerer trainer would be an awesome.

He he I do know what you mean. BTW never noticed before grats on the Hall of Famer status.