PDA

View Full Version : Toggle your own name

ancienthonor
09-28-2009, 08:12 AM
I find it weird that there is a toggle for every names and healthbars except for yourself, id like to be able to see my own name and guild name over my characters head.

Melkor_The_Mighty
09-28-2009, 08:19 AM
You have an account for 3 years , this is your 1st post ever and your concern is being able to see your OWN name over your head? Odd....

Cedwin
09-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Since the previous poster was so helpful, I'll just follow up and say no, I haven't figured out a way to show my own name either. I don't think it's possible.

ancienthonor
09-28-2009, 08:49 AM
the date is mistaken, i started playing 2 weeks ago

Melkor_The_Mighty
09-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Since the previous poster was so helpful, I'll just follow up and say no, I haven't figured out a way to show my own name either. I don't think it's possible.

I was helpful, but correct me if I am wrong (which I am not), did you see the OP ask a question? I sure as heck didn't notice a question. He simply made a comment in the Suggestions forum, not a question in the UI forum. So your sarcastic comment about me being helpful is without merit or of any use to the OP since he is already well aware you cant turn on floaty names over your own characters name. BTW have a nice day.