PDA

View Full Version : Newer Player LFGuild

Genocidal
09-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi all,

I started playing DDO about a month and a half ago now, being introduced to it from a few people I play Team Fortress 2 with. Most of them have lost interest but I'd like to keep playing, so I'm looking to find a guild that fits my playstyle. I'm a fairly active player willing to take a quest slow if people wish, or to run fast for completion -- my preference is a bit of a middle ground between zerging and exploring every nook and cranny of a dungeon. At the moment I'm leveling up a couple of pure characters and trying to understand the game better, the main being my cleric Sheamuss. My eventual goal is to be able to run raids, but I've found enough fun quests on my way up that I don't mind running other things as well.

The main thing I'm looking for is an active guild, while I haven't had much trouble finding PUGs (everyone loves a healer ;)) I found it was more fun when I had a somewhat static group to run with. I'm sure there are a handful of guilds that would be a good fit, but can anyone point me in the right direction of who to look for?

DakFrost
10-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Take a look at Remember Honor; we're a smaller group of mature VIP players. There are usually 6-10 of us online in the evenings or weekends. We have scheduled raids (usually one a week) and also have some lower to mid level characters leveling right now.

Look me up in game if you want to do a couple runs.

Cheers

Smokeyturtle
10-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Hello my name is SmokeyTurtle
Leader of Smokey's Guild
We would like to welcome all Levels/Classes/Races to our family.
You say what is in it for me at Smokey's ?
Well I say Fellowship and a place where everyone knows your name.
We also have a website..
So you can share your best moments here at Smokey's Guild"

\/\/elcome All /\/ew /\/\embers.........

http://smokeyguild.tripod.com/

Leader 2006
SmokeyTurtle

#1 officer 2006
BurninDragon