PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck in an arena

Tatsuno
09-25-2009, 04:28 AM
I Just made a new character and Someone challenges me to a duel. I accepted and I get teleported to an arena, we duel for a bit but we cannot kill each other because our regen is through the freaking roof! We tie my opponent dissapiers and I click the finish button and the harbor loading screen comes up. but when it finishes I'm still in the arena! I try to log out, but still in the arena. the arena has no exits. how do I get out? I think This person used a bug to greave me.

irivan
09-25-2009, 04:31 AM
log out stay gone for 20 min the connection should reset and you will find your self in the tavern or wherever you were when you accepted.

Peace.

baddax
09-25-2009, 04:41 AM
I had this happen to me the other day and had to log onto another character in order to reset the instance.

Lithic
09-25-2009, 04:44 AM
Log out and log into a different character. This immediately kicks the first one from the world and shunts them to a common zone (in your case, probably the harbour).

Other things you can try when stuck are typing /death (ports you to your rez point), taking a nearby dimension door (ports you to the beginning of the quest instance), or teleport spell/ability (ports you to wherever you choose).