PDA

View Full Version : Old Beta Player Returning...

fefnir3284
09-25-2009, 03:38 AM
I just returned after 20 months off to see if it was worth it to come back. Of course I went free to see i this was true. But my four level 16s, with 2300 favor each, only gave me 250 turbine points and access to NOTHING. Is that all a player with near 80% concent completed gets? 250 TP? Really need to know the answer to this. please post with answer...

Gunthor329
09-25-2009, 06:03 AM
I just returned after 20 months off to see if it was worth it to come back. Of course I went free to see i this was true. But my four level 16s, with 2300 favor each, only gave me 250 turbine points and access to NOTHING. Is that all a player with near 80% concent completed gets? 250 TP? Really need to know the answer to this. please post with answer...

There is a known issue with distributing favor points they are working on a fix. I am missing a lot of favor stuff also from my VIP account. Also you only get points for each favor goal per server rather than getting points each character. So when you get your bonus say for 1750 favor when another character hits 1750 you do not get it again.

Also the end game content you have to buy or make a VIP account. It is similar to if for example they were selling a box for $30-40. You can unlock all the end game stuff etc from just that. Also once you buy some points your account automatically becomes a premium account with added privlages.

Hope this helps :)

Lobon
09-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Translated for the returning player i

You came you saw you kicked its #$#.

Now you came back, you lost it all, you start again, and you pay for any of the bigger dungeons/chain quests you want to do even if you know them backwards and forwards.

Oh, but here is a few points to start you on your way.

:)

Kinda blows. Wish they gave retroactive points for subscribers but then they would not be able to make any money. I think someone posted the rough amount of money to get everything even with earning store points with favor was over a few hundred dollars. We do not even get a nod equal to the $50 we shelled out originally for the software everyone gets free now. But that is the way the beholder stares.

Letrii
09-28-2009, 07:03 AM
He is already Premium as a former VIP, right?

Telon
10-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Former returning players are premiums if they used to pay, I noticed that, but I didn't even get the 250 free points that he is talking about.