PDA

View Full Version : who move my domain?

fandutian
09-24-2009, 01:35 PM
T_T where are cleric's domain?...where are our domain feat and spell? T_T are they going to implement this?

Impaqt
09-24-2009, 01:36 PM
T_T?

We've been asking this for 3 1/2 years now....

Jay203
09-24-2009, 01:38 PM
T_T?

We've been asking this for 3 1/2 years now....

impaqt
T_T is an emote for crying :D:D:D

Lorien_the_First_One
09-24-2009, 01:41 PM
impaqt
T_T is an emote for crying :D:D:D

How does that make crying? I've seen :'( which makes sense, or even QQ which almost makes sense... but T_T? Odd

moorewr
09-24-2009, 01:44 PM
All that has been confirmed for clerics is prestige classes (in the DDO "prestige enhancement" form).

Magnus_Arcanis
09-24-2009, 01:49 PM
How does that make crying? I've seen :'( which makes sense, or even QQ which almost makes sense... but T_T? Odd

:'( is more or less shedding a tear and/or crying
T_T is more like weeping and/or crying
Never seen QQ used before... seems odd and terrible as an emoticon.

Lorien_the_First_One
09-24-2009, 02:01 PM
:'( is more or less shedding a tear and/or crying
T_T is more like weeping and/or crying
Never seen QQ used before... seems odd and terrible as an emoticon.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QQ

Lithic
09-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Due to a shortage of hjealing, your cleric was assigned the healing domain. Enjoy.

Brennie
09-24-2009, 04:57 PM
Two domain abilities and extra spells from non-cleric spell lists would take a lot more time to impliment, needing to create a bunch of new "Abilites" and likely to create new spells as well (there are more than a few domain spells not implimented in game, especially any from the druid spell list). It would also severely unbalance clerics, if they had access to any of the "good" wizard spells (Haste, stoneskin, firewall, whathaveyou), had an extra spell slot for more magic (Ontop of the extra one we get for healing spells) AND had extra *free* special abilities we could use from level 1.

Clerics lack a proper capstone, and have no PrCs. And yet, us clerical types are still some of the most awesome and versitile characters in the game. Domains, while a very cool bit of flavor, would either have to be toned down into uselessness (+3 to heal skill, whoopedee doo :rolleyes:...), or risk being substantially overpowered.