PDA

View Full Version : Non-restricted list

Montin1
09-23-2009, 04:10 AM
I find it annoying that I cant see what the store sells other than what my character/level can use. I want to know what items I will eventually be able to use/buy and plan my purchases. For example does the store sell +2 tomes? At level 9 I still dont know and if the store doesn't ever sell them then I may as well buy +1 tomes! So please put in an option to Show All. (anybody know if the store sells +2 tomes?)

HolyCrusader2010
09-23-2009, 08:26 AM
Seconded. I want to be able to buy stuff my character can't use yet.

Elsbet
09-24-2009, 08:11 AM
Turbine probably does this for the same reason they took out the "delete all" button from the confirmed mail tab.

Even though they had a great, big confirmation box that asked if you were sure you wanted to delete all because if you do, you will lose everything forever and you'll be ****ed if you forgot to detach that +2 WIS tome, people just didn't read and hit Okay anyway. Then they ****ed and moaned about how they lost all their stuff because they were too stupid to actually read and double check to make sure they opened every piece of mail, so Turbine removed that VERY convenient feature to appease the people who refused to read.

As sure as you and I are breathing, someone will look at what they can't use and buy it, then complain even though there is a great big confirmation box asking them if they really want to buy something they can't use. They'll throw tantrums and then Turbine will just have to back out the code and make the store like it is because people just won't pay attention.

Siro
09-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Elsbet, if they made the list available to view, but not available to purchase (similar to how feats and enhancements work), that would seem to resolve your concerns while providing the benefit these posters are requesting.