PDA

View Full Version : Best guild on the server...

WeaselKing
09-21-2009, 01:31 PM
is clearly Bob's Mental Midgets.

"Bob's your uncle!!"

QuintonReece
09-21-2009, 01:34 PM
Disagree, its the "supra-guild" the Alliance!

WeaselKing
09-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Disagree, its the "supra-guild" the Alliance!

Nope, Bobthenut the best fighter/ranger/wizard on the server is in Mental Midgets, ergo Bob's Mental Midgets is the best guild on the server. Q.E.D.

WeaselKing
09-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Bobs will slay your kneecaps and then eat your face!!!!!!!1

Jonny_D
09-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Not necesarily disputing this thread, just want some clarity.

Can a guild be the top guild if they need a booster seat to sit at the big kids table?

What about if they arent tall enough to get on the ride?

And finally, who gets the cookies for the Midgets because they cant reach the top shelf? ( In the past I have always nicely asked Belvic to reach it with his tall warforged characters):D

WeaselKing
09-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Not necesarily disputing this thread, just want some clarity.

Disappointing.

Can a guild be the top guild if they need a booster seat to sit at the big kids table?

I think the real question is can any guild be top guild if their knees are hitting their chins when they sit at the Bob table.

What about if they arent tall enough to get on the ride?

Mustache rides come in all shapes and sizes.

And finally, who gets the cookies for the Midgets because they cant reach the top shelf? ( In the past I have always nicely asked Belvic to reach it with his tall warforged characters):D

We tried this but Belvic always either sacrificed us or kicked us when we asked for help. Fortunately we hear he is otherwise occupied these days.

Jonny_D
09-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Mustache rides come in all shapes and sizes.

follow up question... Bob goes on mustache rides? Not that theres anything wrong with that... I supported Totmacher coming out, I can get behind Bob (though not literally because I dont stand in the line for mustache rides and I sure as hell wont let him get behind me:eek:;)):D)

WeaselKing
09-21-2009, 04:46 PM
follow up question... Bob goes on mustache rides? Not that theres anything wrong with that... I supported Totmacher coming out, I can get behind Bob (though not literally because I dont stand in the line for mustache rides and I sure as hell wont let him get behind me:eek:;)):D)

Some Bob's like taller women.

You know.

Like dwarven women.

http://www2.vietbao.vn/images/vivavietnam3/chuyen_la/30056641_beard2405.jpg

Jonny_D
09-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Some Bob's like taller women.

You know.

Like dwarven women.

You win.... Bobs the Best!!!!

Yurtrus
09-21-2009, 05:06 PM
IRONFIST over on Ghallanda.. Guess you're going to have to change servers now.. :D

WeaselKing
09-21-2009, 05:30 PM
IRONFIST over on Ghallanda.. Guess you're going to have to change servers now.. :D

This is true if Bob's moved to Ghallanda we would be better than Ironfist.

Jonny_D
09-21-2009, 07:26 PM
umm dude, I knew I saw that face somewhere before, its tots avatar... you know what that means:eek:

TommyBoy
09-23-2009, 08:43 AM
is clearly Bob's Mental Midgets.

"Bob's your uncle!!"

Don't know about best, but the Bob's are pretty great and fun to run with.

WeaselKing
09-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Don't know about best, but the Bob's are pretty great and fun to run with.

Nope, definitely the top guild on the server.

Kistilan
09-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Nope, definitely the top guild on the server.

It's easy to toss midgets on top. They're light and can't squirm enough when you wrangle them.

WeaselKing
09-24-2009, 10:33 AM
It's easy to toss midgets on top. They're light and can't squirm enough when you wrangle them.

Can't squirm?!? Can't squirm?!?!?!?! Methinks thou dost not know Bob's that well. More like can't NOT squirm. Bobthesword has the jimmy legs.