PDA

View Full Version : <M3> Episode 1 ~ Strip 13

Babumbalaboo
09-17-2009, 11:57 PM
LINK (http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Magnificent_Misadventures_of_Mustardo/index.php?p=613402)

Oi. Thirteenth and final strip of Episode 1. I do hope you enjoy this one. It's almost 1:00 in the morning at the time of writing, so I'm not really coherent enough to form an elaborate comment. I could've posted it later, but I didn't want to wait until late afternoon. I guess the early birds will get the worm here, eh? And by "worm", I obviously am symbolizing a hilarious comic; not a computer virus. Or, God forbid, and actual earthworm.

Ah, who am I kidding? It's probably going to be late afternoon to evening by the time any of you actually read this anyway.

Mockduck
09-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Great to see you doing these. I forgot to add your strip to my permalinks page on DDOcast. It'll be done this weekend.

asphodeli
09-21-2009, 03:55 AM
Just a suggestion, is it possible for the comics to be in a different file format? BMP takes ages to load. :(

Babumbalaboo
09-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately not. I actually save all my files as JPG, so the conversion ends up happening when I upload 'em onto Drunk Duck. Perhaps I can specify which I want it to appear if I transfer it over to a custom layout, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. I'll look into it in the future, though.