PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Souls

Roju
09-17-2009, 08:09 PM
_||| Unknown Souls |||_

CURRENTLY RECRUITING

We would like to announce OUR new guild being brought to the Argonnessen server we are looking forward in having fun, and being inspirational to those that need our help. We look forward in seeing you, if you have any questions please contact any one in the guild, we would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Leader : Sydnie (20 cleric)

Officers : Chazzcopp (20 Fighter), Hawksendoom (20 Rogue), Daldrake (20 Pally), Janevian (20 Ranger), Marzan (15 Fighter, 1 Monk, 1 Pally), Mrskull (20 Fighter), Trisstan (19 Pally), Orchun (20 Cleric), Torchun (20 Rogue), Cortney (19 Ranger), Trisstan (19 Pally), Bigmomma (20 Barbarian) Aklor (20 Fighter)

Members : Too many to add to post :)

We would like to extend a invite to those that would like to group with a awsome set of brothers, and sisters in the Argonnessen Server to share the fun and the pleasure of adventure and the game challenges. We look forward in seeing you in the game if you would like to become part of our family, please feel free to send anyone a tell, we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Take Care God Bless.

From

_||| Unknown Souls |||_

Hawksen
09-17-2009, 08:23 PM
not rouge - thats freaking makeup

ROGUE!

Roju
09-17-2009, 08:26 PM
not rouge - thats freaking makeup

ROGUE!

ok now not the best speller :) , especially when all the kids must be fed :) its feeding time :O) i fixed it for you rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue there i spelled it 10 times :)

Kistilan
09-17-2009, 11:07 PM
This guild is totally Hawksendoom. Nice.

Unknown Souls for Guild of the Month.

Roju
09-18-2009, 01:32 AM

hawksendoom has touched our hearts, souls and mind

Roju
09-18-2009, 01:33 AM

and thank you for the warm welcome, we apprieciate it. we are all having fun, and really enjoying the game... thank you for your kind words , take care god bless

Sydnie

Roju
11-09-2009, 12:39 PM
I would like to thank the players of the Argonnessen Servers who has made it very pleasurable to play on this server. I would like to formally update our standings of our guild, we have grown tramendously, and enjoying every min. of game play with my brothers, and sisters. I would like to thank all the officers and members of our guild who have made it possible to see the changes from one guild type of atmosphere to a not so scary one. The no politics role in a guild works wonderfully. and everyone is equal and have equal say. this makes no drama and more game play. Thank you Argonnessen

Sydnie

shinmade
11-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi welcome to Blahrgonnessen.

HunterST
11-09-2009, 12:54 PM
good to know. thanks for playing

-love,
Hunters

Roju
11-09-2009, 01:23 PM
final brigade is my nephews start, this is totally different. This is through the love, and compassion of our players of a different status and views of politics, and drama to be left out of the guild to have better game play experience and i tell you it has worked wonders ... :cool:

Sydnie

revenftbm
12-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Sigh