PDA

View Full Version : VIP DDO STORE Points???

Eikmms
09-17-2009, 02:05 PM
OK, so I download the free game, play a few days, start to like it, then get hooked, want more, upgrade to VIP with 6 month subscription. RECEIVE NO DDO POINTS !!!! Submit 3 tickets on three diff days, get the same automated sounding response of we know about it, working on it, check DDO.com for updates?

So I search DDO STORE POINTS on forum and help.

NOTHING EVEN close comes up.

ANYONE ELSE? or is it just me?

My next step is to give up and call VISA and tell them I paid for services I didn't receive.....

r3dl4nce
09-18-2009, 05:57 AM
you receive the 500 bonus points each month on the ending date of the period, if you became vip on 14th Sempteber, i'll receive your first 500 bonus points on 14 October...

Cleitanious
09-18-2009, 06:30 AM
After youre done complaining to VISA about how ignorant you are, take some time and learn how to read. =/

axer23
09-18-2009, 09:08 AM
http://www.ddo.com/vip Will i did read and came up with the same ideal that the vip ddo store points were instant upon upgrading,look at the page i read,the above link,it says nothing about waiting that i see.Thxs for clearing it up for us r3dl4nce the help is appreciated.

mostlyfscked
09-18-2009, 09:25 PM
OK, so I download the free game, play a few days, start to like it, then get hooked, want more, upgrade to VIP with 6 month subscription. RECEIVE NO DDO POINTS !!!! Submit 3 tickets on three diff days, get the same automated sounding response of we know about it, working on it, check DDO.com for updates?

My next step is to give up and call VISA and tell them I paid for services I didn't receive.....

I still haven't got my points either, they are working on it. I understand that sometimes bugs can be very elusive. If you don't know the exact cause fixing it becomes troublesome. I work in a similar profession, sometimes things don't work.

They will eventually fix it. Just not in time for me to get the scaly wag bandanna which kind of ticks me off but oh well. wait.

sunkenfaith
09-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I have heard of people who have not got their points.

DDOSin
09-19-2009, 01:57 AM
From what I read on this thread from the Customer Service Representative: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=200635

Points are granted to an account the morning after it is updated or reinstated, or in the morning after the reoccurring subscription fee is paid. At this time there may be some additional delay in receiving these points, but we are working to resolve this.

Emails are answered as quickly as possible in the order they are received. We are experiencing high volume right now, as Eberron has proved to be very popular. We are working to expedite the responses to all inquiries.

So we should've got our 500 points after we signed up for the VIP. This is just a very poor job on Turbine's part.

Twerpp
09-19-2009, 01:59 AM
Hi welcome to the game guys

sunkenfaith
09-19-2009, 03:20 AM
To add to it; I feel that once you subscribe, Turbine takes your money immediately - therefore you should get your points at once. Its just like buying TP from the store. You get it immedaitely; no?

Cleitanious
09-19-2009, 09:08 AM
I've been VIP for 3 days and still haven't been charged.

rainbow_kokane
09-19-2009, 09:20 AM

I feel for you I still havent been given my 999 points for being subscribed before they announced the delay or my points for being a subscriber for under a year. Havent even heard anything on the ticket I submitted. I can honestly say im getting pretty ****ed at this point

amodeojoseph
09-19-2009, 10:33 AM
Tell me about it I've been playing off and on since DDO first hit the shelves. When I recently got back on I saw the changes and paid for a year sub. the money was posted immediately but I still have not seen my extra TP from Turbine. I was also a little miffed that my old warforged characters had been locked out until I paid money also. Anyway I'll see how long it takes for them to get everyones accounts updated.

HotDogBun
09-21-2009, 03:18 AM
Tell me about it I've been playing off and on since DDO first hit the shelves. When I recently got back on I saw the changes and paid for a year sub. the money was posted immediately but I still have not seen my extra TP from Turbine. I was also a little miffed that my old warforged characters had been locked out until I paid money also. Anyway I'll see how long it takes for them to get everyones accounts updated.

My wife and I played free for about a day or so, and bought two (2) 1 month recurring 14.99 subscriptions. That was a few days ago and we STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN OUR POINTS. LOL, paying customers can't even use all the races unless they BUY them with POINTS that they PAID for but NEVER RECEIVED. Makes me mad enough to ****.

Gunthor329
09-21-2009, 03:27 AM
I also have not gotten the beta points promised or the 1500 points for 2+ year account. I put in a request and the only thing they tell me is it is a "known issue" and to watch the forums. I mean if people cannot get points for VIP, cannot get vet reward points and even if they buy points they do not get them then this thing is going to fail before it ever gets off the ground.

This stuff all should have been tested they even took an entire month and still its broken. They take our money then tell us to just sit and wait. Horrible customer service. I sent off email 2 weeks ago now and no reply. I somehow doubt I will ever even see a reply. I also doubt I will ever see the 500 beta points, the 1500 points for 2+ year and my points for VIP. I resubbed back in june been paying each month.

Cannot believe the silence on this issue. People are already quitting over paying for points they never get. People upgrade to VIP and pay $14.99 a mo yet no word on anything. I think it is about time they fixed the problem stop screwing with combat etc and fix this issue. This should be #1 priority and everything else should wait on this. Completely unacceptable someone pays for points and 2 weeks later they still wonder where those points are. We paid for something we did not get and they say nothing.

I am about to cancel my account and I refuse to reccomend anyone play this game. Turbine is just taking our money and refusing to supply what we are paying for. Great way to launch people are all over the mmo forums talking about how Turbine is taking money for these points but not giving them out.

viper73
09-21-2009, 09:03 AM
just chill out guys it will come and you will be all better. you all whine like a bunch of mules. I Received mine so thats all that matters to me :) all 2249 of them wait did i get me 500 points for 10/01/09 nope its not 10/01/09

Gunthor329
09-21-2009, 09:10 AM
just chill out guys it will come and you will be all better. you all whine like a bunch of mules. I Received mine so thats all that matters to me :) all 2249 of them wait did i get me 500 points for 10/01/09 nope its not 10/01/09

Nice attitude. Also I have over 3000 free turbine points fact is they owe me 1500 more for being a 2+ yr subscriber on my VIP acct which has been active for june/july and august. So nice you got some of your points it makes no sense to betlittle others who did not. Noone is asking for 500 points they did not earn by paying cash money.

- rep

Eikmms
09-21-2009, 10:27 AM
I did finally get my points. Turbine sent me an email, and you are supposed to get your points when you pay, not a month later.

DeadlyAccurate
09-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Thought I should let people know, I called Account Mgmt today regarding my lack of VIP points, and the guy informed me that they aren't handling this issue over the phone. So you have to send an email about your missing points. (Or wait and hope they actually get this issue fixed and all the backlogged points awarded).

Did no one actually test this code first?

ulgrath
09-22-2009, 10:40 AM
I did finally get my points. Turbine sent me an email, and you are supposed to get your points when you pay, not a month later.

out of curiosity did you email them or talk to them in game? I signed up for vip and havent gotton my points didnt really care till I saw an Item on sale I wanted so I talked to a gm. his advice buy more points to take advantage of the sale nice huh

Gunthor329
09-23-2009, 06:25 AM
Update on my account. I know have all the points. I emailed account support couple weeks ago and they got back with me last night. They credited me all points possible. Thanks to the acct support guys.

Cleitanious
09-23-2009, 12:34 PM
09/16/2009 DBT Purchase TURBINE INC.-SUBSCWESTWOOD MA 9890 $14.99

I do not have 500 TP. :(

Phelissa
09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
I just created VIP acount and have not received any TP either.. Is this a scam or??

Cleitanious
09-25-2009, 10:51 AM
I still do not have 500 TP.

r3dl4nce
09-25-2009, 10:52 AM
free 500 points are given after the vip month, if you signed today you will receive them on 25 october

Cleitanious
09-25-2009, 11:00 AM
free 500 points are given after the vip month, if you signed today you will receive them on 25 october

Where did you read that?

Actually the Official Statement was that the points should be added at the time of payment. Please keep delusions to yourself and don't spread false information.

Points are granted to an account the morning after it is updated or reinstated, or in the morning after the reoccurring subscription fee is paid. At this time there may be some additional delay in receiving these points, but we are working to resolve this.

Emails are answered as quickly as possible in the order they are received. We are experiencing high volume right now, as Eberron has proved to be very popular. We are working to expedite the responses to all inquiries.

Contact options for Accounts, Tech and the Forums are available from the Support Page. More direct links for all of these are available in my signature.

r3dl4nce
09-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Where did you read that?

Actually the Official Statement was that the points should be added at the time of payment. Please keep delusions to yourself and don't spread false information.

I mean that the 500 points are ginven at the time of renewal. You did VIP on 09/16/09 or you renewed the VIP subscription on that date?

Cleitanious
09-25-2009, 11:23 AM
I mean that the 500 points are ginven at the time of renewal. You did VIP on 09/16/09 or you renewed the VIP subscription on that date?

I know what you meant. I was simply stating that you are wrong, and then I asked for a source for your "information".

r3dl4nce
09-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Feel free to search on forums, I'm sure in some post a Community Manager said the points are added at the end of the month, not at the start. Feel free to not believe me, in that case contact Turbine Support or simply wait a month :)

Gunthor329
09-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Feel free to search on forums, I'm sure in some post a Community Manager said the points are added at the end of the month, not at the start. Feel free to not believe me, in that case contact Turbine Support or simply wait a month :)

VIP points are awarded the day after you either go VIP for the first time or renew being a VIP from either free or premium status. Nowhere in that statement does it say to wait a month. If you went VIP and didnt get your points email account support. They emailed me back in about 17 days but they fixed not only the points I was missing from VIP but also the points I was missing for being a 2+ yr account even tho I only played for about 1 year after release and renewed my subscription in june before I knew about DDO:U.

Cleitanious
09-25-2009, 01:40 PM

Points are supposed to be granted after a subscription payment is successfully processed. We are aware that in some cases this update is not processing successfully, just as some favor point grants are not being awarded. We have identified the cause of the issue and are working on a solution.

If you still have not received some VIP or favor reward points that you are expecting then you can expedite the process. Log into the game on a character that is missing points, and open the store. You do not have to purchase anything, you just need to open the store while logged into the game. You only need to do this on one character per subscription.

This will not force the points to appear immediately, but will greatly increase the chances that the points will appear in the next few days.

All outstanding points will be awarded once we’ve resolved the issue. We will notify everyone when this happens. We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

Source:http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2440152#post2440152
Now kindly cease and desist your nonsense.

noneou
09-25-2009, 11:04 PM

You are completely and totally incorrect. Your statement that a CM said wait a month is unfounded. Please stop clouding the issue if you don't know what you are talking about.

Dominio
09-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Started playing on the 4th, after invite for head start, because I am a previous subscriber. Renewed my subscription after logging on to the free to play game same day.

I put in an email on the 8th, phone contact the 11th told me they would reply about the middle of the next week. No word. Been leaving emails on the forum since the 11th, reps' confirm a problem exist, but no TP's awarded. They said 3 weeks for answer to emails now.

Finally got email reply. It was a canned email, covering gerneral problem, but no resolution.

Now I am 30 days from the time the game went live on the servers, 26 days since I subscribed, 22 days from my first email, and 2 + weeks after my phone calls. Head start is over, and I can get no advantage from using store points in head start, so I lose all potential there.

Nothing new on the forum except some of you have gotten points that started after I sent my email. How much patience do they expect from a person who has active subscriptions to more than 1 of thier games?

Necroscope84
09-30-2009, 11:06 AM
I've been playing almost a month as a VIP and have still not received my points. The reason we are all mad is because there was NOTHING that stated you had to wait a month to get your pts. Heck, the MAIN reason I decided to go VIP was because with the 100 pts I already had I would be able to buy the Drow with my vip 500 pts because they were on sale but guess what? They're no longer on sale so I have to wait another month for more pts if I ever even get them. I'm pretty miffed atm. It just feels like a bait and switch to me. It's funny how everything else works in the store except our free pts. Why don't they just give all vip's a code we can submit in the store for our pts. Problem solved.

DeadlyAccurate
09-30-2009, 03:07 PM
I called again yesterday, after Victorie's post in this (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=203386) thread in which (s)he stated all VIP issues are being handled via phone now. My points were credited to my account within a few minutes of talking to the rep. So they are resolving the issue via phone now.

But better make sure your phone has speakerphone capabilities, because you're going to be sitting there a while (even calling right as acct. support opens means about 15 minutes).

rcsob657
09-30-2009, 03:58 PM
so what number and or email address can I use to resolve my point issue?

And in case anyone actually asks me
Signup Date
May 17, 2006

DeadlyAccurate
09-30-2009, 03:59 PM
It's right there at the bottom of Victorie's post.

HotDogBun
10-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Great, so they are resolving the problem by PHONE and surprise! It's not a toll-free number! Adding further insult to injury, you have to pay for 30 minutes of sitting on hold just to get the 500 points you already paid them 15 dollars for! Magnificent customer service! Not that I have to worry about it, since I'll never be able to contact them about my problem because the phone support is only available while I am at work.

Awesome game, garbage customer service.

HotDogBun
10-03-2009, 08:45 PM
It's funny how everything else works in the store except our free pts.

Kinda funny how there isn't a huge delay in turbine points changing hands when we spend them.

Cleitanious
10-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Still have not received points. Almost a month later...

morgotim
10-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Same boat here... 5 days that i subscribed as VIP, and no sign of my points... almost canceling it cause of the lack of respect on costumers.

and phone support mean **** to me, since i am overseas and just wont spend money on an expensive phone call...

will a couple more days and if they didnt give the damn points i paid for i will be canceling.

so sad... ppl like the game, decide to support it by becoming vip, and they treat you like trash.

good job.

MagicianBlade
10-04-2009, 03:35 AM
My wife and I played free for about a day or so, and bought two (2) 1 month recurring 14.99 subscriptions. That was a few days ago and we STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN OUR POINTS. LOL, paying customers can't even use all the races unless they BUY them with POINTS that they PAID for but NEVER RECEIVED. Makes me mad enough to ****.

you **** when you get really mad?

MagicianBlade
10-04-2009, 03:38 AM
Great, so they are resolving the problem by PHONE and surprise! It's not a toll-free number! Adding further insult to injury, you have to pay for 30 minutes of sitting on hold just to get the 500 points you already paid them 15 dollars for! Magnificent customer service! Not that I have to worry about it, since I'll never be able to contact them about my problem because the phone support is only available while I am at work.

Awesome game, garbage customer service.

Doesn't everyone on earth ahve unlimited long distance at this point? And do you work 7 days a week? hmm.

My gf's children don't even understand the concept of long distance, because in the 15 years that the oldest one has been alive, there's never been any such thing.

Gunthor329
10-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Doesn't everyone on earth ahve unlimited long distance at this point? And do you work 7 days a week? hmm.

My gf's children don't even understand the concept of long distance, because in the 15 years that the oldest one has been alive, there's never been any such thing.

Not everyone lives in the USA. In Canada for example you pay per minute for LD. Many other countries are the same way.

Cleitanious
10-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Update

Greetings Raymon,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are aware that some players are not receiving their VIP point grants. We are working to identify the cause and create a solution, and will notify everyone through the forums when this issue is fully resolved. We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

We have reviewed your account, and see that you did not receive your VIP points after your successful payment. We have granted the 500 points to your account, and you should receive them within 24 hours at the latest.

Please do note that VIP points are not granted immediately when you upgrade or click the link to "Get Unlimited Access". VIP points are granted the next morning after the billing system processes a successful subscription payment. If the payment is not processed for any reason, the points will not be granted.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email, and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
The Turbine Customer Service Team

To update your ticket please reply to this Email. In your reply please do not update the default subject line.

The Turbine Knowledge Base has a wealth of information designed to help players resolve common issues. Feel free to search for an answer to any issues that you experience in the future within our Knowledge Base.

HotDogBun
10-04-2009, 05:41 PM

Phone support isn't available every day of the week - I have saturday and sunday off, and apparently so does the phone support crew. Stop being a ballwasher, you are blindly defending turbine despite the fact you have no information relevant to the situation being discussed.

HotDogBun
10-06-2009, 12:52 AM
~48 hours after detailed account support ticket submission, still no points. My subscription will be into the 2nd billing cycle soon.

HotDogBun
10-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Still no points. Still no response to my account support email. Nothing.

Gunthor329
10-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Its taking about 2-3 weeks to fix people's account. You just have to be patient. A lot of people have this same problem. It took them 17 days to fix mine from submission.

Demok
10-08-2009, 06:41 AM
It only took a day and a half from when I emailed Accounts with a polite message. Granted, I also didn't come post inflammatory posts demanding like a spoiled child in the forums when there are several messages up on these same forums (and updates in the news feed on the client) covering these issues. Complaining on the forums instead of following the proper channels won't get things fixed.

Also, when you file a report it also warns you not to expect an answer within 3-5 days as it may take a while to get back to you. Did you file it under the proper headings?

HotDogBun
10-09-2009, 12:24 AM
It only took a day and a half from when I emailed Accounts with a polite message.

My email was polite and detailed.

Granted, I also didn't come post inflammatory posts demanding like a spoiled child
Let the ballwashing begin.

in the forums when there are several messages up on these same forums (and updates in the news feed on the client) covering these issues.

Yet oddly enough, nothing in the advertisements for VIP giving you 500tp/month about it. Maybe if you weren't so busy groveling you'd notice that this is the top topic about this problem, therefore the appropriate place to post about the problem, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WARN other potential VIP purchasers about it. There are zero inappropriate posts in this thread...well, at least until you posted there wasn't.

Complaining on the forums instead of following the proper channels won't get things fixed.
It gets the word out, and that gets the problem fixed. Period. Not so long ago here in the United States, we had three different types of restrooms - Men, Women, and Colored. That did not change until quite a few people decided to spend a lot of time *****ing about it in public. Also, again, the purpose is two fold. Drawing attention to the problem not only gets it fixed faster, it also serves to warn those who may be planning on buying a VIP sub that they may not receive their 500tp/month anytime soon. If my wife and I had known about this problem (there was nothing in the advertisements or the sign up process or on the main page about this problem) we would have waited until they fixed it to buy our two VIPs.

Also, when you file a report it also warns you not to expect an answer within 3-5 days as it may take a while to get back to you. Did you file it under the proper headings?

It didn't take them 3-5 days to take my money. If this is a known issue, they should be screening all new VIP sub accounts to make sure they have the 500TP credited and if not, manually credit them to the account. And yes, I did make the mistake of filing it under the proper heading "DDO store points" or whatever it is... judging from the 17 day delays, that puts your ticket at the back of the pack.

I payed my money for something, and I did not get all of it. Nearly a month later, I make a few complaints about it to draw attention to the problem and to warn other potential customers... there is nothing outrageous about it, yet I am still subjected to ballwashery. Turbine is not your mom or your girlfriend, so back off and let them take the minute amount of abuse they have earned.

Snakebit
10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
I've sent 3 seperate Emails, haven't even received an automated reply yet.

If you continue to have VIP access, and the payment was processed, but you do not receive the points within 24 hours then please contact our Account Management department by phone or email. They will be happy to review the account and assist.

Not.

HotDogBun
10-10-2009, 01:40 PM
My wife and I still have not gotten our 500tp from our first month of VIP subscription. Oddly enough, we continue to get TP from favor, but it is not enough to do anything with. By now, with the TP we should have gotten from our subscriptions, we would have been able to unlock a new race or class. Instead, we continue to NOT get what we paid for.

Pinochle
10-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Two VIP accounts, 20 days later, still no points. Thanks for the thread to the thread about filing an email, done today on one account, will have son do his when he wakes up.

Unprofessional conduct, but not a game stopper.

Dartwick
10-11-2009, 05:04 PM
That r3dl4nce guy sure is a brazen and persistent liar.

HotDogBun
10-11-2009, 06:15 PM

Yes he is. I wish I had enough rep to give him negative rep.

Khatred
10-15-2009, 12:36 PM
15$ in september, 15$ in october, 0 Turbine Points

I vote with my wallet -> subscription cancelled.

r3dl4nce
10-16-2009, 05:34 AM

Sure, in fact on my account I had my 500 points charged on my monthly renewal date, but I am a liar. Ok as you like. If you read a bit you can see that if you don't receive points on the right date (the monthly billing date) you must contact the customer service.
Not my fault.

*removed subscription from this thread /ignore *

Ammoclip
10-16-2009, 04:44 PM
This must a really common problem. I also have not recieved my DDO points for subscribing. I also purchased the game and entered the product key and have not receiveing my extra character slots.

I did goto the thread http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=203386 concerning this issue and filled out a ticket from the link provided there. Unfortunately I didn't recieve my points immeadiately like a friend in the game claimed would happen once posting on the forums. :(

vegabond1969
10-18-2009, 03:10 AM
I reactivated my account after a six month lapse. I had points that were for the favor for each character that made there x number favor. I never recieved any further points for being a sub for over 2-3 yrs whatever. Nor have I recieved the 500 for reactivation. I have tried everything short of calling cs (which I plan to do during the downtime monday). I can understand the anger that alot of the new players feel seeing how they were told this or that would happen if they went vip. Being an older player, the points dont bother me as much because I played long before they came out. Still, wouldnt mind having them for times when I cant make a renewal payment and need to purchase content as a premium player.

HotDogBun
10-18-2009, 04:01 AM
Finally got a chance to rearrange our schedule to contact Turbine via LONG DISTANCE (as though it were some sort of fly-by-night third rate company in an abandoned warehouse, or basement, or meth lab in a decroded trailer park)telephone. My wife said after about half an hour she finally got to talk to someone about it and they fixed the problem in short order.

Month 2 begins in 2 days. Hopefully we don't have to jump through flaming hoops to get our points this time around.

Kaldaka
10-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Here's the website for points issues (and other issues as well):

http://www.ddo.com/component/content/article/482-account-ticket

Leechy
10-18-2009, 08:11 PM
you receive the 500 bonus points each month on the ending date of the period, if you became vip on 14th Sempteber, i'll receive your first 500 bonus points on 14 October...

It says on the page that you sign up for VIP the table break down between free, premium, and VIP status that you are to recive your first 500 points to spend within 24 hours of sign up. I sent out 3 help tickets and havent gtten a responce back yet , s thanks to thiss little debockal, i didnt get to buy drow when it was on sale, and i also missed the tomes sale dand there a sale rthis week that ive now missesd as well. how hard is it to type 500pt and click send they have no problem when we send them money for the points, just the free ones sem to get lost in tranlation

Ammoclip
10-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Here's the website for points issues (and other issues as well):

http://www.ddo.com/component/content/article/482-account-ticket

Just so everyone knows, this will not be answered in a timely manner, it has been more than a couple days for me since i submitted a ticket and I still haven't even recieved confirmation of my help request.

Turin865
10-19-2009, 10:32 PM
No points for me either. 2 tickets--no response. No 500 points or favor points! My second billing month started today and NO POINTS! This is fraud in my opinion and deceptive advertising. Unacceptable not to receive something I pay for. If I pay my cable bill, I get cable right away--not a month later. This is really making me considering cancelling the game and deleting the whole thing!

vegabond1969
10-20-2009, 01:14 AM
I called Turbine Support yesterday at 2pm. The wait was about 15 mins and finally got through to someone. I explained things to them and gave them my account name. The gentlemen looked up the two accounts I gave him and fixed the problem. Within 5-10 mins of ending the call my account and my wife's was credited our 500 points. While I was on the phone with him I asked about the point process for VIPs. He told me that All ViP points are supposed to be issued 24-48 hours after receiving payment on the account. He also informed me that email and ticket requests take approximately two weeks due to the volume of requests. I would suggest to anyone that has yet to receive the points for thier monthly account to call them. The hours are 2pm-8:30pm est on Mondays and Tuesdays. 4:30 pm-8:30 pm est on Wed-Fri. The number is 781-407-4020. That will be the fastest way for you to get your points credited. Hope this info helps.:)

ppaulick1
10-21-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the phone number, Vega. I signed up for VIP access on Friday and missed out on the Favored Soul class sale. I hadn't received my points today still, even after putting in a help ticket Friday night. I gave them a call today and they took care of it.

Was on hold for about 12 minutes, but the rep was very understanding and helpful.

-Rip

Snakebit
10-22-2009, 06:25 PM
3 weeks, 4 tickets..0 points. Thanks for the great service turbine, you guys are amazing.

eridanis
10-28-2009, 09:37 AM
I returned after being away from this game for years...played for about 6-8 months at release. I renewed my subscription in order to not purchase the low level content that was available at release.

I was in the same boat as everyone here, no residual points, no sub points, no founder points.

I ended up opening a ticket under account support for each issue individually and everything was fixed except the residual points. I got my 1500 from being a founder, and 500 for each of the two times I have been billed since I renewed my sub. Fyi on the subscription ticket initially I was only given 500 but I politely replied that I had been billed twice and was given the other 500, so there is no months wait just a bug.

It's great that they are making this right, but kind of makes me wonder how many people don't read the forums and have no idea. The "free" vet points are one thing, but new subs not getting their points right away should be priority #1 for Turbine to avoid losing new customers. This is real money now.

thizzlefizz
11-01-2009, 01:03 AM
ahhh!!! what just happened to the time!@!$@@ i think a rift was just opened. helppppppppp

Blakcap the Red

Uska
11-01-2009, 03:08 AM
It says on the page that you sign up for VIP the table break down between free, premium, and VIP status that you are to recive your first 500 points to spend within 24 hours of sign up. I sent out 3 help tickets and havent gtten a responce back yet , s thanks to thiss little debockal, i didnt get to buy drow when it was on sale, and i also missed the tomes sale dand there a sale rthis week that ive now missesd as well. how hard is it to type 500pt and click send they have no problem when we send them money for the points, just the free ones sem to get lost in tranlation

sorry for not getting your points you should get them sometime but YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY DROW to easy to unlock.

Dark_Dungeon_Master
11-02-2009, 10:09 PM
I am Vip and didnt get my points. Waited for 2 weeks Still nothing 2 tickets, nothing. Then i called 15 minutes on hold and i was given my points and everything was fine. Just give them a call they said the back up email time is like 2 to 3 weeks. The guy also said if i dont recieve next months points to just reply directly to him and it will be fix in a few days.