PDA

View Full Version : Subterranean skellie runs.

dj.kickz
09-17-2009, 01:01 AM
Thanks to everyone in the Subterranean loot ruins this afternoon (well probably night for you guys). Special thanks for Crong for setting it up and leading it, and also to Euth, Hixks, and everyone else who helped lead. Congratz to everyone who got phat loots esp Phenn (you lucky dog.) At least I can say I got the first Icy Rainments on the server! Even if the second dropped on the very next run.
~Dizzy

Ephemeral
09-17-2009, 04:07 AM
Thanks to everyone in the Subterranean loot ruins this afternoon (well probably night for you guys). Special thanks for Crong for setting it up and leading it, and also to Euth, Hixks, and everyone else who helped lead. Congratz to everyone who got phat loots esp Phenn (you lucky dog.) At least I can say I got the first Icy Rainments on the server! Even if the second dropped on the very next run.
~Dizzy

/seconded

It was an enjoyable set of loot runs, getting off to a tortuous start (the accidental fight with the red-named Orthon is something I'd not care to repeat til we all get into much better gear...)

The total loot haul was impressive, thank you Garamol for being so generous :P . See you again next week when the chest is restocked ;)

Edit: and while I may have only been the second to get the raiments, i was the first to wear them :P

NameisToad
09-17-2009, 10:04 AM
And thanks to everyone who came back for us after three people died on the way in and brought us inside to get the chests after you killed Garamol. Generosity not to be forgotten.

dj.kickz
09-17-2009, 03:08 PM
And thanks to everyone who came back for us after three people died on the way in and brought us inside to get the chests after you killed Garamol. Generosity not to be forgotten.

sorry i had to go before you guys got back. any good loots for you and Morrent?

dj.kickz
09-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Edit: And While I May Have Only Been The Second To Get The Raiments, I Was The First To Wear Them :p

Booooooo! :)