PDA

View Full Version : New Content? (modules)

Arathan
09-16-2009, 08:24 AM
I am a new player and I am still trying to figure out a few things to determine if I should quit wow over this. So far I am having a blast. I am wondering though, once I get thru the current content, how often is new content added?

Are there new module releases every few months? whats the development cycle for new content in this game?

jmelanie7
09-16-2009, 08:31 AM
New content WAS added 2-3 times a year. That was before mod 8-9, that we waited quite longer to get. I hope the influx of new players will have be positive in this way.

There is enough content in the game so you can have fun for quite awhile. I dont know what type of player you are, so it's hard to tell how much time it can take to reach end-game. But the thing is, you can try to get 32 pt builds, craft in the shroud, get a dragontouched armor, some raid gear...This can be time consuming, specially if you can't rely on an account full of high-level toons to get those ingredients for crafting.

So I WISH (again i cant say for sure) that there will be a couple other mods out , and maybe a few more races (half-elf, half-orc) and class(druid) that will be implemented before you get bored of this game.

ArkoHighStar
09-16-2009, 08:34 AM
the latest interview with the devs has the next update in about 2 months

Baahb3
09-16-2009, 08:35 AM
We used to get content updates every few months, but as DDO:U seemed to gather steam content release slowed down.

Now that everything for the new DDO is up and running I really expect content to go back to every 3-4 months again.