PDA

View Full Version : New Rogue In Need of Build Advice

Craneom
09-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this thread. :-)

I have recently started this game and have decided on the Rogue, and already love the play style. Im wondering if any of you amazing Build makers (I hear Impaqt is good >->) would be willing to help me make a nice build that extends into the future (higher levels).

I have a Halfling rogue thats level 1 and currently on the path of the dark blade. I have spent my first few action points on silent moving, sneak attack damage increase, and sneak speed. I plan to make a rogue that is pretty good at traps, has a fair amount of UMD (though i have no idea where or how to get it or the scrolls and stuff), and focuses mainly on doing great sneak damage and back attack damage. So far I know little about how/where to buy stuff, so input on that is greatly appreciated. Also, any other new player advice you can give is great.

Thanks in Advance :-),
Craneom

KingOfCheese
09-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Impaqt's builds are great. I highly recommend looking at these.

There is a wealth of information to share with you. Fortunately, there are many good guides that are written. It will take some time, but scour the rogue portion of the forums and read up on the guilds. Come back to them over time--you'll take more away from them, the more experience you gain.

What server are you on? A great way to get you the essential early info is to join with you in game and give you a little walk around and have a discussion. If you are on Thelanis, look me up. Whatever server you are on, I am sure there are people that would be willing to spend some time answering questions and showing you some techniques.