PDA

View Full Version : Returning Founder

Thing
09-14-2009, 04:42 PM
I started playing DDO at launch and formed what I believe to be one of if not the first static/dedicated guild. Now I know many of you are going to say..."yea...right" but it's the truth. To prove it you can listen to DDO cast episode 4 (aired 2-24-07) where I discussed the concept. I formed my first static guild, I'm gussing, around April of 06. It was a totally new way of playing at that time. I left the game because it was difficult to maintain such a group at that time. People were leaving the game in droves and the rest just weren't interested in the concept. I'm back to give DDO another try. I'm pleased to see the idea has caught on and once I get back into the swing of things maybe I'll come here to join a group or pitch my own. Again, It's a great sign to see interest in the static/dedicated guild.

spifflove
09-14-2009, 04:45 PM
You know I was watching band of brothers it was amazing how a guy who was there from the invasion of Normandy was considered a "new guy just because he missed the battle of the Ardennes. Anyways welcome back!

Xgemina
09-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Well, as a member of 3 static groups under the Dedicated Teams guild on Sarlona, let me say welcome back! My Tuesday night group has been active since March 07 and still has 3 of the original members with a 4th member being from a static team that we merged with over a year ago. Hope you enjoy your second journey through DDO.

Thing
09-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Thank you for welcoming me back!