PDA

View Full Version : Human Versatility and Barbarian Damage boost

Xombium
09-14-2009, 02:18 PM
If human versatility is available to you as well as Barbarian damage boost, it's kind of a waste to take both isn't it? Barbarian damage boost gives you plus to to damage for 20 seconds, and human versatility has a thinger that does that same thing, as well as several other thingers that give you a boost...and you can't use both at once...so did...did I just waste one of my action points on barbarian damage boost?

Arianrhod
09-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Not sure, but if you did - enhancements can be reset every few days for a modest fee. Just talk to your class trainer and ask to reset your enhancements. heck, some people do it accidentally just trying to spend enhancement points ;)

Murgatroyd
09-14-2009, 02:23 PM
You can always respec by talking to the barbarian trainer. Just have him reset your enhancement points and don't take the barbarian damage boost.

The cost goes up with the amount of action points that you have, but it's pretty cheap. Also you can respec every 3 days, so if you would like to have both again for some reason, then you can redo your enhancements and take it again. :D

Xombium
09-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Awesome, thanks guys! Good to know!

rimble
09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Would double your number of available Boosts though, no?

Arianrhod
09-14-2009, 02:36 PM

I thought all the boosts shared a counter - that's why you don't bother with Rogue skill boost if you have the Human versatility skill boost.

rimble
09-14-2009, 02:37 PM
I thought all the boosts shared a counter - that's why you don't bother with Rogue skill boost if you have the Human versatility skill boost.

I don't have a Human Barbarian to test Damage boost specifically with, but I know my Ranger Sprint Boost doesn't decrement my Human Versatility boosts (and if it does I REALLY need to pay better attention, will check tonight).

silvercloud666
10-19-2009, 10:42 AM

correct, but they share the same cooldown.

Bunker
10-19-2009, 10:49 AM

Human Versatility boosts share the same counter. EI. If you use hv damage boost once, then you only have 4 hv attack boosts left till rest.

However, other boosts like barbarian damage, speed, dr all have thier own counters.

One other thing to take note is that the barbarian damage boost may be a pre-req for a PrE. So if you are tight on enhancement points, you may only want to take 1 or the other.