PDA

View Full Version : Learning new spells?

greyham
09-14-2009, 01:44 PM
under my spells, i got

lvl 1:1 spell with 3 blanks
lvl 2:same spell with 2 blanks

how do i get more spells..i assume i can get spells for those levels. i dont see ne from the trainer (ima cleric btw)

BEERMAN
09-14-2009, 01:53 PM
First go into a tavern. The taverns and after you use a rest shrine are where you may prepare spells. Open up your stat screen and you will see a tab for spells. Open that tab and you should see your unprepared spots. On the right hand side you will see another tab with some dots. Click that one and you should get a list of your available spells. Just drag the ones you want down to the spell slots to prepare them. Next you want to put them into one of your hotbars for easy activation. I think that is all because i'm at work and can't log in. Good luck and hope this helps.

sirdanile
09-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Small question... how did you hit level 3 without any spells?

greyham
09-14-2009, 02:26 PM
ty beer man..can u unlearn spells? i really dont wanna mess my first char up

and lol dont worry aboot it sirdanile

ArkoHighStar
09-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Small question... how did you hit level 3 without any spells?

if he was just healing then he would not have an issue as the cure spells are automatic and prepopulated for a cleric

BEERMAN
09-14-2009, 02:31 PM
You can change spells on a cleric anytime you want. Some healing spells are locked in and you cannot change those.

WeaselKing
09-14-2009, 02:31 PM
ty beer man..can u unlearn spells? i really dont wanna mess my first char up

and lol dont worry aboot it sirdanile

Cleric, rangers, wizards and paladins can swap spells around as much as they like (given they are in a tavern or near a shrine they just used). Except for wizards all of the above also automatically know all spells available to them.

greyham
09-14-2009, 02:35 PM
ty

ne1 know what spells i should mainly have out for a cleric?