PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my toon on my ddo

ironmaiden-br
09-14-2009, 12:00 PM
My toons on Thelanis are not updating properly only achievements appear but everything else is blank. It says thata the toon has not logged in recently but i play with them almost everyday.

The curios part is that my lowbies (that i barely used last 2 months) are appearing and my main and my high levels are not.

Anyone knows what i need to doin orther to have all of them updated

Toons name on the signature

gfunk
09-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Same problem here. Some of my high level characters update, and others just say i haven't logged in recently, even if I have played them the same day.

"This character has not logged in recently;
No detailed character information available."

Trillea
09-15-2009, 05:47 AM
I started a thread with this same problem before, the devs are aware of it and are looking into it, although it would be nice to know if they have made any headway. I still have 1 char that is not updating, all the rest are fine.

bracket
09-15-2009, 08:18 AM
We do know about it and are continuing to investigate. Please continue sending detailed information about the characters that are affected (include world and any other relevant information). I will say that it looks like it is not a simple issue with a simple fix and could potentially rely on a game update for a full resolution. We'll try to let you know more as we track it down.

ironmaiden-br
09-21-2009, 09:03 AM
the problem remain the same......

Still not getting Trooperrj / Ironhell / Dreamhealer / Heloween / Charlotee atualized on myddo, the caracter log show all the quest completions; level advance etc but I still got the message "This character has not logged in recently;
No detailed character information available"

Any news?

Kalari
09-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Im going to send another pm but Im wondering if anyones having the issue of characters who do have sheets not updating now.

My bard who I have been playing lately has not updated properly at all. she is now level 18 yet it still has her listed at level 17 though my new characters I leveled up to 3 and 4 have updated fine. Is it because shes a multiclass? I dont think that can be it because my cleric monk updated fine when I leveled her recently. Im thinking my characters are all just buggy now :(

ironmaiden-br
10-01-2009, 09:55 AM
The problem remains.... still no response from developers...........

Baltire
10-01-2009, 05:02 PM
We do know about it and are continuing to investigate. Please continue sending detailed information about the characters that are affected (include world and any other relevant information). I will say that it looks like it is not a simple issue with a simple fix and could potentially rely on a game update for a full resolution. We'll try to let you know more as we track it down.

The problem remains.... still no response from developers...........

Ummmm......I'm confused......Is this not a good enough description for you???

baraseven
12-13-2009, 11:20 PM
the problem continues...will the deers solve the problem?

Kalari
12-14-2009, 04:26 AM
the problem continues...will the deers solve the problem?

I dunno your kinda asking a lot of a four legged furry forest creature..plus what do deers have to do with myddo?

Oh I know we are finally getting Druid?..aww no just a confused poster :(

im guessing deers= devs which = developers and they have been working on the issues a guild mate of mine now has his character, mine is still missing but I had issues transferring her back and forth. Best you can do is put your issue here or pm Marketroid or one of the others letting them know your issue.

Sigh deers really thought we were getting druids..I need sleep :/

ironmaiden-br
12-14-2009, 01:00 PM
The problem remain the same.

The only change is that i reencarnate troperrj ( he is level 16 now or level 36) however he still not beeing read by myddo database.

As i said before myddo is realy a great thing , it s really cool and i want to have it working for my toons, at least for the high level ones but still not working and still no response ( sorry Baltire) when i say response it means problem solved or plan for it.