PDA

View Full Version : Need a Builder Designer to a Ninja Assasin build plz...

andrelb
09-14-2009, 11:56 AM
hi guys, i read a lot of topics and tutorials to know some thinks about the game, now i come here to call for some experient players to help me in creat a build...

i want to be some one like a ninja assasin, fast and sneak moves, deadly blows(if it is possible), fighting wif 2 melees weapons, nice reflex an rolls to dodge the enemy, wif nice, precison and fast atacks... well.. this is the focus(fast and high damage) os he build but if it is possible to ble able to open locked chests (for a high dungeons reward=]) and to found secret dorrs, hiding enemys and sense then before then sense me =]

i see this build and it realy looks nice for me http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=183357 but i cant use this WF race... the max i can do it up one initial character to unlock a Drow and use it

maybe this build will be a low life and survival, but a high damage and fast atacks may compense the low life and a nice rolls, dodge and agility skill may givime some survival chance...

so. what you guys think?? may im thinking in impossible build?? can some one help me??

OBS: i dont like halflings so mutch, i prefer a human or drow, but, if it will be the perfect choise for te nuild i will do it =]

very thx..

Rydin_Dirtay
09-14-2009, 01:03 PM
That build you link to, is nice but remember it is a 32-pointer, which you may not have access to yet.

The other thing is, multi-classing requires a lot of knowledge that you may not yet possess as a new player. You would have to follow a build guide level-by-level to get it right. If you tried to build that multiclass as a 28-pointer you would have a rough time, too.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is to make a human pure rogue, assassin spec'ed.

Take the build in this link, which is a halfling, and change to human:
http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1718372&postcount=11

Or, if you want to go Drow:
http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=1902996&postcount=49

andrelb
09-14-2009, 01:32 PM
and how can i match a 32build? need to buy in site?

Timjc86
09-14-2009, 01:48 PM
To unlock 32 point builds you need to gain 1750 favor on a single character. I do not know if it is available for purchase on the DDO Store or not.

One thing worth mentioning is that there is currently an in-game ability called "Assassinate" that lets you attempt to instantly kill a target with a melee attack made from sneak mode. This seems to be in line with the character you are looking for.

If that is something you want to go for, it sets some limitations on how you can make your character. The Assassinate ability comes with the second tier of the rogue Assassin prestige enhancement, so you must have at least 12 rogue levels to get it. Furthermore, the DC (difficulty check) of the Assassinate ability is calculated based on the character's rogue levels and intelligence modifier.

Basically this means that if you want to be able to successfully Assassinate stuff, you need to be a mostly pure rogue (1-2 non rogue levels AT MOST) and you need a decent to high intelligence. The character can be fleshed out further from there.