PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing soething wrong logging in?? Not getting server full error note...

Drakonna
09-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm not getting a server full error. Prolly just a noob question, but I can log into the servers, but when I try to get a character in (on any of the servers) it just crashes and microsoft says the program had an error and needed to close. It wasnt having issues before I bought anything from the DDO store, so maybe something got messed up?? Not too sure what to do, advice would be great, thanks!

Tarrant
09-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Hey, welcome to DDO!

I'm not certain what the issue is but it sounds like a technical problem. Please check out our technical support knowledgebase or contact the team here (http://www.ddo.com/ddosupport/technical-support).

Missing_Minds
09-14-2009, 11:20 AM
You are going to have to go through their tech people for help with that one.

Be certain to list all you purchased (while yes, they can look it up, you'll get faster results if you list it), if you are VIP or F2P, What stuff you did purchase that you bought, what race and classes of characters you have.

Emm... if you are running the TDM, there should be an option to make it double check all of your files. Make it verify them again. (this may work, no promises) The reason I suggest this one is because my friend had an issue at his parents computer. He could not play his cleric there no matter what. He'd try to log in with her and the game would crash. None of his other characters were effected. At his personal computer there was no issue. Turns out he had a corrupted game file on his parents machine. Maybe it is something as simple as this.

Due to the fact the files can become corrupted, I normally keep a backup of the .dat files just in case.