PDA

View Full Version : Got some questions

jybgess
09-12-2009, 01:13 PM
I understand that you get xp when you finish quests. You get enough xp and you can level up. When you level up, you go to the class trainer you want to level up in. What I dont understand are the enhancements. Say if im a rank 1 Barb and I can level up, I choose Barb again. So now im a rank 2 Barb. How do I get points for enhancements when my points are used to level up? Im a free player if that helps.

Runehammer
09-12-2009, 01:19 PM
I understand that you get xp when you finish quests. You get enough xp and you can level up. When you level up, you go to the class trainer you want to level up in. What I dont understand are the enhancements. Say if im a rank 1 Barb and I can level up, I choose Barb again. So now im a rank 2 Barb. How do I get points for enhancements when my points are used to level up? Im a free player if that helps.

Ranks and lvls are different.There are 4 ranks inbetween each lvl at each rank you get a action point which can be used in a skill tree like system to further customize your char. You do this at the trainer for your class, just pick the option to use action points.

jybgess
09-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Tyvm for the fast reply.

Junts
09-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Tyvm for the fast reply.

Enhancements have both a required level in their class and a number of action points spent pre-requisite; a level 11 fighter can purchase 'fighter strength 3', but to do so he must not only have 11 fighter levels, but have spent a certain number of points (this is to preclude people resetting enhancements and only purchasing the highest level effects); the requirement is roughly spending 2.5 ap per level (you will recieve 4), giving you some room to save up points for expensive stuff.

For example, if your level 1 barbarian purchases two level 1 barb enhancements (lets say barbarian toughness I and barbarian intimidate I), you could then save your next 2 action points until you reach level 2, when you would then gain access to barbarian constitution I (costs 2 ap, requires 2 ap spent and level 2 barbarian).