PDA

View Full Version : Likely Luke's Thelanis Giveaway! FREE +2 Weapons & Armor!

DakFrost
09-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Hello all new adventurers and welcome to Thelanis! I will be wandering Korthos and the Harbor several times a week for the next few weeks to give away +2 weapons and armor to any newly arrived travelers to Stormreach!

Look for my LFM and join my party to get your items! If you happen to end up on the snowy side of Korthos, (The area that new players go to if they choose not to skip the tutorial.) then make your way to the docks and speak to Valeria, she will send you to Stormreach Harbor where you can get your free gear and then head right back to Korthos!

My supplies are not endless, so if you see me make haste and arm yourself with some shiny new steel!

I typically carry the following;

+2 Long swords
+2 Short swords
+2 Longbows
+2 Great axes
+2 Rapiers
+2 Heavy Mace
+2 Hand Wraps
Scepters of Power 2 or Wizardry
+2 Full Plate
+2 Studded Leather
Various Robes and Suites
+2 Heavy Steel Shields

If there is anything different you would like, please leave me a note and I will try and add it to my sac.

Likely Luke

Streghorn
09-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Hook me up on Thelanis anytime.

DakFrost
09-11-2009, 10:54 AM
I will hopefully be wandering into the Village on Saturday, look for the LFM and click to join!

DakFrost
09-11-2009, 01:01 PM
It has been brought to my attention that those people brand new to the game have to run all the Korthos quests, at least on solo, before they are able to take the boat to the harbor. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help you out until after you can leave the snowy side of the island.

So, don't lose hope, I will still be waiting for you once you finish the Korthos quests. My advice, if you want some of my free stuff, is to run the quests on solo and then take the boat to the harbor, then return to Korthos with your spiffy new equipment and do the quests again on a harder setting.

Good luck and see you in Stormreach!

Likely Luke

d720900
09-11-2009, 01:17 PM
im a lvl 3 noobie trying to find better gear. i was wondering if i would get a +2 heavy mace and light armor plz. my gamer name is jowhatup sue name rob

DakFrost
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
No problem Rob, look for me on Saturday and I will get you set up.

d720900
09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
No problem Rob, look for me on Saturday and I will get you set up.

just wanted to know if i have to be there at a specific time or is it all day?