PDA

View Full Version : Founder returning, looking for guild

jjkolb
09-11-2009, 08:31 AM
I am a founder that has played on and off again since the beginning. I am returning and hitting the point in the game where it's not so fun to solo.

I live in the US eastern time zone and play after 9pm when I can.

I'm looking for a guild that can go slowly through the dungeons and not get their loincloths in a bunch if I mess up now and then. My highest level guy is 7th so I have not seen the higher end stuff.

I prefer to use voice chat instead of typing in the party channel.

I'm an old AD&D 1.0 veteran and DDO is the closest MMO I can find that simulates PnP.

Ronin1
09-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Welcome back give send me a PM if you are interested in running with the Forgotten Legion a few times to see if we might fit your needs. I am also a EST guy and am on from around 7:00 pm till 11 or 12. You can also look me up in game.

Thanks Z
Zaytar leader Forgotten Legion

Ghirmeshk
09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi. Welcome back. If you feel like moving slowly & learning dungeons & having a steady stream of teammates; Permadeath may be a good fit. Check us out @ extremeexplorers.guildportal.com . If not, I think the easiest way to find a guild now is either to check the compendium guild listing for Sarlona:

http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Categ...na_Guild_Types

or to throw up a message on the advice channel in game using /a .

I hope this helps. Happy adventuring!

kitselli
09-24-2009, 01:37 PM
I too am a returning founder, although I am only utilizing the Premium account priveleges at the moment. My former guild was Dragon Masters here on Sarlona...
I am on west coast time, and would like to join a casual organization which focuses on team play and basic strategy, moreso than zerging or Hardcore. I have a 5 Pally that was leftover from when I left... I'm still (re)learning the DDO mechanics and action bars. And although i have quests remaining in my log, I don't know if I can still access those areas... namely TRG and STK. I'll have to try it out...
Play days and times are limited to around 3 days/week and 8-11 pm pacific time.

Reply or send a PM if you are, or know of, a guild matching my criteria.
Kit

Kalundan
09-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Welcome back give send me a PM if you are interested in running with the Forgotten Legion a few times to see if we might fit your needs. I am also a EST guy and am on from around 7:00 pm till 11 or 12. You can also look me up in game.

Thanks Z
Zaytar leader Forgotten Legion

Just a plug for Forgotten Legion. Zaytar is a top notch guy; Always patient, helpful, friendly and goes out of his way to do whatever he can do for his Legionnaires (Most importantly he's good at it). He's got a solid group of guys too, except a certain sorcerer (shocker, I know).

Kard