PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a Quest...

xidizzyix
09-10-2009, 10:03 AM
It's the one where we're off to find the dragon! There are "Elf Zombies" and "Ice Spiders" in a fairly huge cave. I'm up to this bit where you have to find 2 levers to open the gate to proceed forward, I've looked nearly everywhere and I can't find the second lever.

Sorry for such a vague description but if you could link me to a walkthrough or something I'd be grateful!

Dunno if this board allows images, if so I'll post some images of where I am.

Izztyrr
09-10-2009, 10:06 AM
There is an obelisk kind of thing that hangs from the ceiling of the cave. When you clear all the small platforms. Beams of light shine towards the doors with the levers.

redraider
09-10-2009, 10:06 AM
I think you are talking about Misery'ds peak on Korthos Island.

The levers are up many ramps and stairs inside caves. After the first, you will find you continue up a ways and will see a cave under a ledge below your left.

xidizzyix
09-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks guys I'll try that!

Ciaran
09-10-2009, 10:14 AM
The first large cave you get to is the hardest. You have to run around the cave and kill all the zombies (that are frozen until you get there) to drop the barriers around the runic plates on the floor. Afterwards, step on the runic plates and it will shoot a colored beam to the doors. Try to follow the beams to find the doors. Also, be sure to loot the shattered ice zombies as they will often drop potions, especially health potions.

The second large cave is easier, just run up the left platform, follow it all the way up and on you’ll find the room with the first lever. While you are there, look across and you’ll see the path to the second lever across from you.