PDA

View Full Version : Character name: Gornn

Gornn
09-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Did someone snag this character name and plan to play it on Cannith?

Please PM and let me know.

Thank you.

Gornn
09-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Well. I logged into Cannith, and the name was available.

My friend tried to snag it for me on day one but she said it was taken; I logged in today, tried the name...and it was open.

Thanks to whoever saved it for me; I appreciate it.

And if you didn't save it for me, but you released it, thank you.

-Gornn

Strakeln
09-10-2009, 12:27 PM
I saw on my.ddo.com that DULG is over there already :)

I did some basic setup for DULG on my.ddo.com. I'd provide a link but it looks like my.ddo.com is the new PvP leaderboard :rolleyes:

Standpoint
09-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Yesterday I tried to get the name Gorn, based off an old AppleIIe favorite game. It was taken, but I was able to snag 'Gorne'.

Gorn doesn't want to go that way.......

Gornn
09-10-2009, 05:17 PM
I saw on my.ddo.com that DULG is over there already :)

I did some basic setup for DULG on my.ddo.com. I'd provide a link but it looks like my.ddo.com is the new PvP leaderboard :rolleyes:

Yeah, when Gawna couldn't grab Gornn she at least was able to score DULG. heh.

*lol* I've been trying to check it all day. :D

Barumar
09-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Well. I logged into Cannith, and the name was available.

My friend tried to snag it for me on day one but she said it was taken; I logged in today, tried the name...and it was open.

Thanks to whoever saved it for me; I appreciate it.

And if you didn't save it for me, but you released it, thank you.

-Gornn

And to think you didn't even have to give any hugs out (or promises NOT to hug :D) to get it...

Barumar

Talish
09-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Ackk What's Cannith coming too :eek: :eek: :eek:

And here I thought I had found a safe little haven. :D

DULG is on Cannith eh. Now thats one guild I may actually apply for. We'll see. Im currently enjoying being guildless.

Gornn
09-11-2009, 12:42 PM
And to think you didn't even have to give any hugs out (or promises NOT to hug :D) to get it...

Barumar

I know! :D And I woulda passed around some hugs for sure!

*LOL* Mythe, Cannith is going to the cultists, clearly. :D And for you, no application is needed. You're welcome in DULG on any server, at any time. :)

Strakeln
09-11-2009, 02:42 PM
*LOL* Mythe, Cannith is going to the cultists, clearly. :D And for you, no application is needed. You're welcome in DULG on any server, at any time. :)
I hope that applies to Amabel as well...

he tricked me into giving him a recruit sigil. Then mentioned something about selling it. :eek:

Talish
09-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Deal send Mythe a recruit sigil then when you have a chance. This could be fun.

BTW she's just made lvl 8. Mostly solo and is ransacking the giants caves for cash. reminds me of the old days. :)

xanvar
09-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Deal send Mythe a recruit sigil then when you have a chance. This could be fun.

BTW she's just made lvl 8. Mostly solo and is ransacking the giants caves for cash. reminds me of the old days. :)

I do smile everytime I see mythe over there not hanging out at Korthos as a level 1 or 2 :)

Talish
09-11-2009, 05:01 PM
I do smile everytime I see mythe over there not hanging out at Korthos as a level 1 or 2 :)

:) Trust me I've been torturing myself in Korthos nightly on Khyber since it went F2P. *shudders* :eek: It's enough to drive a poor dwarf insane quite rapidly. No amount of ale will return her mind back to any sense of normality.

But on Cannith, as you know Xanvar, I just quest and have been having such an enjoyable time doing so. This world is where I hide from being an upstanding, responsible dwarf (is that even possible? :p ) and slum it :D :D I can be evil here :eek:

Gornn
09-14-2009, 10:28 AM
I hope that applies to Amabel as well...

he tricked me into giving him a recruit sigil. Then mentioned something about selling it. :eek:

Yes it does. He is a very tricksy australian!

Will do, Mythe, once I log into Cannith and kidnap guild leadership from Gawna. LOL

Talish
09-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Well hurry up! We wants it, we wants the precious!!! :eek:

Hehe this being evil thing could be fun :p