PDA

View Full Version : Character pages down?

Trillea
09-08-2009, 03:47 PM
I was able to get into my individual characters' pages earlier but not anymore, is there a problem? The page just keeps loading and loading and loading and loading...

Kraldor
09-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Same issues here.

edit: weird, your character sig just reverted to the old version

Trillea
09-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Same issues here.

edit: weird, your character sig just reverted to the old version

boooooo!

You're right...

:mad:

aylwyne
09-08-2009, 04:39 PM
We've definitely seen a couple of issues over the past few hours where character pages become unresponsive.

As of right now, the pages seem to be ok.

We're monitoring the site closely to see if the issue returns and will be working to track down the performance issues and further tune the site.

Thanks for your patience!

Kraldor
09-08-2009, 08:39 PM
my.ddo.com character/personal pages are still slow to load. Character sigs are at least lookin good right now.

bracket
09-09-2009, 11:02 AM
We've identified an issue with performance that was affecting the site. There should be a fix in place Real Soon Now.

Uska
09-10-2009, 02:09 PM
We've definitely seen a couple of issues over the past few hours where character pages become unresponsive.

As of right now, the pages seem to be ok.

We're monitoring the site closely to see if the issue returns and will be working to track down the performance issues and further tune the site.

Thanks for your patience!

I have never been able to log in to it myself it asks me for my name and password and then unlogs me from fourms without allowing me to access myddo.com the only thing it has done is allow me to finally add a pic to my sig.

bracket
09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
I have never been able to log in to it myself it asks me for my name and password and then unlogs me from fourms without allowing me to access myddo.com the only thing it has done is allow me to finally add a pic to my sig.

There's an issue that prevents users with apostrophes in their usernames from logging into MyDDO currently that we're aware of. We are working on a fix though I can't give you an ETA when it will be ready for the live site.