PDA

View Full Version : Flogging Hell!

Jayfunked
09-08-2009, 03:10 PM
We're very sorry to say that an unexpected error has occurred for you. The site administrators have been notified about the cause of this error. Additionally, I can assure you that the public flogging of the developer responsible for this error will be severe.

Instead of the minor error of not opening my second page of Quests i've completed I found myself initiating a public flogging!

This scaling issue has gone off the charts.

Marketroid
09-08-2009, 03:17 PM
We're working on the DPS scaling issue with the current build of flogging, and are considering reducing damage output per second while making it AOE instead of the current single attack.

On a more serious note, this is the first beta release of my.ddo.com. We expect some errors and issues to crop up and appreciate the reports.

bracket
09-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Thankfully this developer has both an increased chance to avoid AOE attacks and a specific flogging damage reduction. I just have to cross my fingers that Marketroid doesn't nerf me.

sirdanile
09-08-2009, 03:26 PM
This whole thread deserves rep.

+1 to you... +1 to you... +1 to you...

Epic win and possibly a reference to monty python.

Jayfunked
09-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Very good. :)
Not complaining though, just found the disclaimer humourous - keep up the impressive work.:D

Would you like me to bug list it - the error page said that the tech guys had been notified so I never thought to.

WolfSpirit
09-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Thankfully this developer has both an increased chance to avoid AOE attacks and a specific flogging damage reduction. I just have to cross my fingers that Marketroid doesn't nerf me.
+1 Rep for Humor, and the fact that you have none! (Rep that is, not Humor)
And Hello! Lets hope you get to 10 Posts before the Trolls EAT you!
;)

Strakeln
09-08-2009, 03:31 PM
We're working on the DPS scaling issue with the current build of flogging, and are considering reducing damage output per second while making it AOE instead of the current single attack.

On a more serious note, this is the first beta release of my.ddo.com. We expect some errors and issues to crop up and appreciate the reports.

Thanks for the responses and the humor. :)