PDA

View Full Version : Any large guilds with low level characters?

Galtin
09-08-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm a returning player with a premium account. Back when I had a subscription, I had several characters all around level 3. I know most vet players are higher level now but was wondering if there were any large guilds where members were actively playing lower level characters? Usage of ventrilo or in-game chat is also a must. Since 'large guilds' is a subjective term, lets go with any guild that regularly has 15 or more people online during prime time playing hours.

The appeal of DDO for me is doing dungeon crawling with a semi-regular group of people but thats kinda hard for new/returning players without any connections to the community. I usually play late night on weeknights and from 7-12pm on weekends.

Anyone know any guild that fit that description? I'd be highly encouraged to upgrade to a regular subscription if I could find such a guild.

Thanks
Galtin

Rastafariel
09-25-2009, 06:45 AM
Roleplayers of Sarlona has a number of lower level folks online now. Some people use mics, some don't. We mostly RP in text. I'd say 75% of the guild is 3-6 level.

If you are into RP, we are the guild to join.

parvo
09-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Mortal Voyage has a tough set of permadeath rules. Because of that, picture our character levels like a pyramid. There are more low levels than high levels. If you want to give PD a try, hit the link in my signature.

Zenako
09-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Expect to see a slight influx of new lowbies this weekend after the character slot sale. It will open up some players to create new characters in their 11+ slots.

Look at the WHO listing and sort by guilds. While those who are ANONYMOUS will be hidden, I would expect the percentages to be similiar over most guilds, so during your prime playing time, see who is logged on. Pick a few guild names to watch for. When you see LFM's posted, check the affiliation of the leader, perhaps you find a match and join that group. Hit it off, and inquire about recruiting.

I know that many times when we run with unguilded players, if they do well (mainly play nice with others) offers are often extended.