PDA

View Full Version : House Phoenix is recruiting

Tagon42
09-06-2009, 02:29 PM
The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi gaming community that has been around for over 9 years with chapters in; AC-DT, SWG, Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRo, AoC, Vanguard, WoW, Warhammer, DDO, Darkfall, Mortal Online and EVE.

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often associated with smaller guilds. We have an active website, forums, FPS game server and a 400 person Ventrilo server.

Let's face it, mmorpgs come and go. When looking for a guild, you should look for one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going and joke a lot in ventrilo and on the forums.

We are not a flash in the pan guild that promises the world and vanishes months later. Our guild is in it for the long haul and that mentality is readily apparent when you consider that most of our chapters are still going strong after all these years.

A guild can make or break a person's experience in a MMO. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the late fifties and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, feel free to visit us at:

Covenant of the Phoenix (http://covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/index.php)

~

Delmar
09-06-2009, 06:01 PM
I have been a member of the Covenant of the Phoenix (www.covenantofthephoenix.com (http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com)) for nearly two years. It has been a wonderful experience. First off, there is no drama. Guild leadership is very stable and has been in place for years. It consists of very friendly, mature gamers who enjoy each other's company and enjoy playing games of all kinds.

I have made lasting friendships through the guild. I strongly recommend that if you are looking for a positive, friendly, helpful community of gamers, you take a look at our guild. Drop by and say hello.

Galtin
09-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm a returning player with a lot of lower level characters. All are on Sarlona. Are the members of House Phoenix all rerolling new level 1 players on Cannith? I'm on the lookout for a guild where there are a lot of lower level characters so restarting on Cannith is something I would do.

Tagon42
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Yes we are all rolling up characters on Cannith. Take a look at the guild forums at http://covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/index.php

Delmar
09-08-2009, 08:23 PM
The Cannith server currently does not allow character transferring, so we have all rolled new characters. The server is pretty active, which is nice. I intend to have a number of characters at different levels so that I can group with guildmates at nearly any level.

Look for Delmaranon or Delmarfs in game. Those are my two current characters. Feel free to send me a "tell" if you would like to group.

EvilsBane
09-12-2009, 08:55 AM
My wife and I are looking for a good guild home, after reading about your guild we are very interested. We would love to group up some time if you would care to. :)

Tagon42
09-12-2009, 08:59 AM
My wife and I are looking for a good guild home, after reading about your guild we are very interested. We would love to group up some time if you would care to. :)

Just saw and approved your request on the guild forum. Look forward to grouping in the near future.

Delmar
09-12-2009, 01:22 PM
I'm on most nights after 9pm EST. My characters are Delmar, Delmaranon and Delmarfs. I'll keep an eye out for you and if you see me in game, just send a tell.

Looking forwarding to grouping with you :)

Tagon42
09-12-2009, 11:08 PM
You will see me online as either Raeya or Draos

Baentir
10-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I've been a member of Covenant of the Phoenix for almost one year now, starting and still active in the WoW chapter. The camaraderie with the guild and the fact that they support multi-game members and actually encourage their members. It is a more family oriented and with a 3 1/2 year old, definitely a bonus.

Delmaranon
10-31-2009, 07:55 PM
We've had great success with recruitment since the Cannith Server went live. If you are looking for a well-established, stable, no-drama, casual, mature, family-friendly multi-game guild then I invite you to take a look at House Phoenix (www.covenantofthephoenix.com).

We have a steady group of players who play nightly, are very friendly and helpful, and always focus on having fun.

See what we have to offer.

Halvus
11-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Do you have many players in the Euro timezone? If so I'd be interested in joining.

Ephialtes
11-03-2009, 10:44 AM
I only play a couple times a week but I do like to group when I play. I'm usually playing my level 4 ranger, Surlion and I have a level 2 sorcerer, Rastaf.

Looking forward to seeing you.

anynamewilldo
11-29-2009, 01:21 PM
I joined House Phoenix a little over a month ago and it has a proven a wise choice. Everyone has been very nice and welcoming. If you are looking for a Cannith guild, I would highly recommend House Phoenix.

Kymerian
12-17-2009, 08:41 AM
I too just joined House Phoenix this last month. Amazing group of folks!! People have toons from the lower levels up through the mid levels. We are currently working over the Necropolis, and have a BLAST!

This is definitely a very friendly and supportive guild - hands down. In game and on Vent, the chatter is great and up beat. Outside life aspects are very much supported and understood - so kids and spouses need not worry, we will not be sucking their brains out. :)

Look us up in game and have a blast.

Orryk
01-07-2010, 03:38 PM
I joined House Phoenix in November. I have been playing MMORPG's since about 2000. I haven't experienced anything quite like it before. I have sincerely enjoyed the community and the dedication to a quality experience. Everyone gets the guild's attention (unless they don't want it). The other guildies I have met (it is a multi-game guild so there are plenty I haven't) are helpful and friendly. We dedicate nights weekly to helping out new players. We have dedicated storage for loot someone could use down the road. There are steady players on nightly and players who only show a night or two a week. There is no commitment required. The guild has a huge vent server and a great website with helpful forums. I would recommend this guild to almost anyone.
http://covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/

Inthuul
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
I joined Covenant of the Phoenix in November of 2009 and have participated in their DDO chapter (guild House Phoenix) during that time. The people in this guild are willing to help anyone with their goals in DDO and are great to hang out with on the CotP ventrilo server. I would encourage anyone to check out the website www.covenantofthephoenix.com if you are looking for people to game with.

Kymerian
02-09-2010, 08:12 AM
One of the activities that we have been getting more and more into of late is a "lowbie" night and a "high level" night.

Those of us with higher level characters also tend to have just a "few" lower level toons that we will jump on at least once (usually more) times a week to group up with newer players to help them along - questing, xp leveling, loot "shopping", etc. These nights tend to be a real blast for all of us.

On the higher end, we are focusing more and more on raid readiness, as well as higher end loot preparedness (greensteel), and exploring more and more areas that are new to us all.

So, whether you are new to DDO or a veteran, House Phoenix really is a good fit for just about all people. As you have read above, very friendly and helpful, multi-gaming oriented, family and real life friendly, and just an all around great group of people to hang out with.

Check us out in game or on the web at our web site (Covenant of the Phoenix (http://covenantofthephoenix.com))

anynamewilldo
03-17-2010, 12:45 AM
We are continuing to welcome new members, so check us out. We currently have two standing event nights per week, with impromptu groups going daily. If you are looking for a friendly and fun guild to run with, consider house phoenix. cheers

akhilez
03-24-2010, 04:18 PM
just looking for good guild and urs seem to understand the needs of a regular person who gives more importance to its real life than the gaming life, so i would like to join that.

Skeptisaurus
04-07-2010, 06:38 AM
I'm coming to love this game but the hours I have available for game-play are limited to early AM (beginning 9:30 AM GMT / 5:30AM EST) for 2 hours weekdays and 4-1/2 hours on weekends)

I very much enjoy grouping, and equally enjoy grouping with/teaching new players as well as grouping with more experienced players - because there is always something to be learned.

Finding a good group quickly can be difficult at the hours I am able to quest. I am hoping to find others stuck in a similar time-frame situation to share the game. My characters are Aggnes (Barbarian) and Hatcheptset (Cleric).

Thanks & looking forward to your reply.