PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

pepp
09-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Hello Community,

I used to play DDO some years ago when the game was first released and now I got this offer for head start and I'm back.

I am enjoying the game a lot and I feel that I shall continue playing for a while now. One thing that made me quit the game back in time was the difficulty to find groups even at prime time, I'd login to my char and couldn't find any groups so I got tired of this and quit the game.

So, to avoid having this kind of problem again I am here looking for a guild, a bunch of friendly people who'd like to party for some dungeon fun at night :)

My main play times are night and weekends and I am not a hardcore guy though I'd like to experience a good bunch of game's content.

Talking about my character I am a level 4 barbarian dwarf named Pepp Whinewolf going towards the Frenzied Berserker path.

I mostly don't roleplay on online games, but I can not say I dislike it, its fun doing it once in a while. So if your guild is a hardcore roleplayer guild that might not be the right place for me.

Well, that sums it up. Thanks for reading and I'll look forward to see you in game :)

JMP2
09-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Send tell to me or one of my guildies. We run about the same times you do. plus we are in an alliance with another guild so thats even more people to run with. I would like to run with you before I send guild invite. I wish you good luck finding the right guild if this is not the one for you...see you in game

Mr_Ed7
09-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Please see both Darkside & Alliance posts in these forums.
You may find what you are searching for...