PDA

View Full Version : So...logged in to Cannith and my name was still available.

Olympia
09-03-2009, 08:24 AM
I waited almost three full days before logging into Cannith and creating a toon. I figured I'd remake my main, Queazy, over here...with a few minor modifications.

And yet, when I started the char gen process, imagine my disappointment when I discovered that my name was still available.

People, come on! I gave you three full days to cybersquat my name, and no one bothered. Why not??? I am deeply insulted. Sure, I may be an insignificant cog in the Sarlona wheel...a veritable nobody in the great server of life, but I had thought that after all this time, I would have at least ****ed *someone* off enough to grief me.

:mad:

WolfSpirit
09-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Well if it helps, No one took my "Wolfspirit" either!
I must Suck too, ANOTHER useless Cog in the Sarlona Gears.

BLAKROC
09-03-2009, 08:43 AM
I waited almost three full days before logging into Cannith and creating a toon. I figured I'd remake my main, Queazy, over here...with a few minor modifications.

And yet, when I started the char gen process, imagine my disappointment when I discovered that my name was still available.

People, come on! I gave you three full days to cybersquat my name, and no one bothered. Why not??? I am deeply insulted. Sure, I may be an insignificant cog in the Sarlona wheel...a veritable nobody in the great server of life, but I had thought that after all this time, I would have at least ****ed *someone* off enough to grief me.

:mad:

Sorry I misspelled it when i tried to kipe it. cheazy :D