PDA

View Full Version : Returing Player LFG

DarkPhilly
09-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Returing to DDO after an extended absense (March 2007), and am interested in seeing whats been rolled out in the various mods. Currently playing casual, but if my interest is peaked can return to hardcore. FYI, i'm trying to get used to the control structure and layout of all my hotbars again so bear with me :D.

Character list is in the siggy, basically add 2 levels or so when they were capped back at 12 (I think).

DakFrost
09-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Hello Dark, I was basically in the same boat not long ago when I joined Remember Honor. We are a mature group of casual players who are very helpful and friendly. Because we are a smaller guild (typically 6 or so of us online in the evenings and weekends) we often short man quests, but also bring in puggers from time to time. If you see any of my characters online give me a shout and I'll be more then happy to run some quests with you.

Zent
09-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey Lads! I am in the same boat as DarkPhilly. I am Looking for a small mature guild to play in and I am usually on 3-5 times a week for a cpl hours. If that meets your needs send me a tell in game..ATM still hashing out my previous builds..But you can catch me on.. Fanucci lvl9 Rogue...Frere Jacques Lvl8 Cleric..Heronis Lvl 2 Sorc..Mfour Sherman Lvl 2 Barb...Also I am GMT time..